Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help - I think I'm having one of my blind techno moments, I'm assuming the Prt Sc button is along the top row of my laptop, I've tried all of them and looked for folder labeled Screenshots on my hard-disc - but with no joy - will keep looking.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
their is an easy way to solve that problem then hunting for it, hit prnt screen, open MS paint, paste, save as, then click desktop on left side, and save. I half to hold CTRL + FN( function) then hit PRTSC on my toshiba

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The saga continues - with regards to the top row of keys - some are labelled and some just have symbols which perform certain functions - picture brightness plus/minus, volume control etc. - the keys labelled are pageup, pagedown, end etc. I can see no prtscrn button to press in conjunction with the windows button.
Laptops don't have all keys. Some keys are relegated to secondary function, and sometimes the button is simply not there and there is no way of getting it except of plugging a real keyboard via USB.
Prt Scr button is usually the first to meet the ax. Most laptops even if they have it, it's not on primary function, but on secondary, activated with Fn key. Eg this laptop I am using now has one button that works as End, but it's Prt Scr when pressed with Fn.
It should be in the top-right quarter. Look on side of the buttons and for writing in strange color - often Fn is labeled in dark blue, and all secondary functions available with Fn are also written in dark blue. Get a good light, because white labels are clearly visible, but the dark colors disappear in dim light.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
@KenDuckySmith ! And I think the best buildings a player can have are Alien Legacy( 20 passengers),Crop Circle ( 20 passengers),Rocket Garden ( 20 passengers),Space Travel Monuments(20 passengers) and the most important Luna Park ( 100 passengers) ! We know how the maximum passengers is important to do a lot of flights`(y)(y)(y)
But sure alll the other buildings they give us an item collection and increase our population is good too:):)
i like aliens
ooOO;O)

but anyways im ,like flying up the levels, currently at lvl 45 i am gaining anotjer levsl every 18 hours, it seems, am currently flyin' rankings , top#3 at signapore & the isle of bali, also Frisco top ten, washington& sao paulo top #3, turkish coast #6 and hopefully poolstation #rtopten in couple o' hours

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Laptops don't have all keys. Some keys are relegated to secondary function, and sometimes the button is simply not there and there is no way of getting it except of plugging a real keyboard via USB.
Prt Scr button is usually the first to meet the ax. Most laptops even if they have it, it's not on primary function, but on secondary, activated with Fn key. Eg this laptop I am using now has one button that works as End, but it's Prt Scr when pressed with Fn.
It should be in the top-right quarter. Look on side of the buttons and for writing in strange color - often Fn is labeled in dark blue, and all secondary functions available with Fn are also written in dark blue. Get a good light, because white labels are clearly visible, but the dark colors disappear in dim light.
did u do this;? go with the mouse to the far out left , top of the screen:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Apologies for various reasons (mostly connected with memory foam and a feather pillow) I am late sending out my gifts today and I am about to do so.
This brings me to another issue in that I am usually now receiving more gifts than my allowance will let me return so I have regretfully made a decision which is that from now I will only be routinely returning gifts to users main accounts. A number of you manage two or more accounts and for a few it is already stated that they do not expect gifts returned to the second account - with others I have been do so but am afraid that I will no longer be able to do this on a regular basis. Of course I will understand if you stop sending me gifts from the additional accounts - however I will be keeping them and if on any occasion you want me to gift the secondary account, rather than the main one, you have only to ask. I was considering opening a second game but the need to create this in a different windows profile coupled with the time I already spend on here has led me to reject this idea.

In the past I have been limiting the number of neighbours to a manageable number but with my increasing space activity I found that I needed more neighbours to join flights as well as for me to join theirs. I want you all to know that I am really appreciative of the continual support here in gifts and other ways so I do hope everyone will understand my reasons for this change.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The 22nd green launch flight takes place later on today, Friday 8th July at 5.00pm GMT London. This launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 new account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

Usual launch rules apply - all places are available to all flyers, using only the following four small resources, Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). - minimum opening investment is 54 - and QL's can be used if flyers wish to do so.

Once the flight has returned I will update the statistical data and post the Flyers League Table. All that remains is for me to wish all flyers a successful collective launch flight experience.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Let it be known on this 7th day of July in the year Two Thousand & Sixteen, !KB has made some significant changes to the city. Let it also be known
signature has been updated to reflect upon those changes.
Nicely I waited for just the right moment and expanded land. Using the remaining greenies I purchased a Super Mystery Building 2, and was blessed with my 6th planetarium. What a way to end the day.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Agent_L - @KenDuckySmith - @david smith - @Wired Parrott - @wydaho - @Ten33go

My thanks to all flyers for your help and input with my lack of keyboard skills, I'm more use to using a fountain pen than modern day technology - only these past few years have I embraced the 21st century. As soon as there is more light to see, currently 01.30am GMT London, I will deal with the screenshot issue and claim my banner reward. How complicated could it possibly be, I ask myself, to find and press a few buttons on a keyboard, locate the saved file and then attach it to a post?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I upgraded from Windows 8.1 Home edition.

My wife has been trying to upgrade on our Dell laptop (No AC game),, but hasn't had much luck. It gets into a loop and won't complete.

Not sure if it's Dell, or MS though.
Dave, have you tried using the Windows Media Creator method for the upgrade? One of my 8.1 pc's automatically updated, I had to use the Media Creator on the other.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Last edited:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hi to all my flying friends, I have to bid a farewell for the time being........I will be extremely busy for the next two months and will not have much of a chance to play on the computer. I will send gifts when possible. No need to send any my way. I will let you all know when I can resume my game. Will miss the game and the friends I've made. Be Good, Stay out of trouble.....Doc

Apologies for various reasons (mostly connected with memory foam and a feather pillow) I am late sending out my gifts today and I am about to do so.
This brings me to another issue in that I am usually now receiving more gifts than my allowance will let me return so I have regretfully made a decision which is that from now I will only be routinely returning gifts to users main accounts. A number of you manage two or more accounts and for a few it is already stated that they do not expect gifts returned to the second account - with others I have been do so but am afraid that I will no longer be able to do this on a regular basis. Of course I will understand if you stop sending me gifts from the additional accounts - however I will be keeping them and if on any occasion you want me to gift the secondary account, rather than the main one, you have only to ask. I was considering opening a second game but the need to create this in a different windows profile coupled with the time I already spend on here has led me to reject this idea.

In the past I have been limiting the number of neighbours to a manageable number but with my increasing space activity I found that I needed more neighbours to join flights as well as for me to join theirs. I want you all to know that I am really appreciative of the continual support here in gifts and other ways so I do hope everyone will understand my reasons for this change.
I play and gift exactly the same way, it works!

Oh no - forgot to send you a cake!

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (09.05am GMT London)

I've just finished this mornings gifting of my 20 neighbours today and have updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received during yesterday and so far today.

@Kamikaze - gifted 1st Solar Cell - 3 remaining (plus DNDS x4)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom