Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow is my 40th birthday
Happy birthday for tomorrow, enjoy your cake - big cake for a special birthday

happy birthday.jpg

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
Sorry to hear your game has crashed. I will make a start with the gifting when my gifts window re-opens tomorrow morning. Are you not able to retrieve your game?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

unfortunately, GI support told me that they will recover my game, but finally they just gave me some unique buildings, stars and airport cash/greenies and told me to build everything from scratch :arghh:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
unfortunately, GI support told me that they will recover my game, but finally they just gave me some unique buildings, stars and airport cash/greenies and told me to build everything from scratch :arghh:
sorry to hear that - I had reset to level 1 week ago - it took 3 tries to send me files from thei servers (also once had to start from scratch - so I know how you feel) - put a list of items needed - I think that many people here will help as much as they can. Use green notes you got for land expansions during discount.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just been accussed of time traveling and lock out of game.
About had enough of this G! bs

I hope this does not mean this bug is back - last year (about this time) I had the time traveler THREE times and I nearly quit because of their false accusation messages. This is the first I have heard of this bug happening in months.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
sorry to hear that - I had reset to level 1 week ago - it took 3 tries to send me files from thei servers (also once had to start from scratch - so I know how you feel) - put a list of items needed - I think that many people here will help as much as they can. Use green notes you got for land expansions during discount.

I must admit that GI support is VERY poor.
I can understand they are busy, but either admins don't have almost any trainings and are not able to solve our issues or just don't care. I don't know however to restart my game they need more than three weeks and I had to open additional two request to put their attention, because on original one just didn't replied at all.
Nightmare!

What I need for today:

control tower lvl 4
- smoke detector x2

MCC lvl1
- dispatcher console x4

Baggage hall lvl2
- smoke detector x2

Reserve hangar lvl2
- loader x4
- safety cone x4
- fluorescent lamp x4

thanks in advance!!!

Hi All,

I am back from my travels and a lot has happened in the last two weeks.
Gifts received while away were appreciated and returned. I did not have time to search signatures :(

I was very selfish during this time and did my own thing. I have completed 3 stars in Green, Blue and Red Launches. I also flew Green map locations gaining 2 more QLs. I managed to get the sixth Alien Legacy and sixth Space Travel Monument along the way.

Despite spending 190 greenies on the sale I only managed one Planetarium. Expensive but its a start :whistle:

I have made a New Year Resolution to gift Neighbours whose Planetariums I visit with a Fuel20 which I do not expect to be returned. This will salve my conscience.
( @Akims , @KenDuckySmith 1, @Wasted Eagle Big, @Blue Aero , @crescent moon 1, @Dap, @IkebotXP , @IvanM , @Joe7 , @mo elbo , @porvillewright , @rocky )

I am not Building any Level 11 items but I can gift those items in my list.

I wish everyone an enjoyable rest of the week,

Regards
Harcourt
I'm not saying you need to send me Fuel, but I thought you would like to know I have a couple planetariums, training centers, and an astronaut center for clicking as well. ;)

I'm not saying you need to send me Fuel, but I thought you would like to know I have a couple planetariums, training centers, and an astronaut center for clicking as well. ;)

Hi @BelleAIr

Many thanks for the information. I am fortunate to have 12 neighbours with 4 or more planetariums who mainly get my attention.

When I visit I will definitely send Fuel as a thank you ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
Following a break of two weeks we are now back to these series of flights, and this is a gentle reminder that the next flight, the 45th Blue Group Launch, takes place tomorrow, Friday 6th January, at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

The launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (11.15am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts fuel and snow shovels for today, Thursday 5th January. I've also updated my signature page. My thanks for gifts received thus far today

@Edward - having checked your signature page I was unable to gift any of the building items you are currently looking for, have gifted fuel (20 units).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
Following a break of two weeks we are now back to these series of flights, and this is a gentle reminder that the next flight, the 45th Blue Group Launch, takes place tomorrow, Friday 6th January, at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

The launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Interested in joining.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Interested in joining.

You will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco) account and @Wired Parrott (his support) account in order to join in these flights, they take turn's opening the launches. Tomorrow Harcourt will open at 5pm and I will create the launch thread. These flights are about using up some of your small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points), Solid Fuel (12 points) - these are the only four resources to be used. These flight have been running since February 2016 and tomorrow will be the 45th flight.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
You will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco) account and @Wired Parrott (his support) account in order to join in these flights, they take turn's opening the launches. Tomorrow Harcourt will open at 5pm and I will create the launch thread. These flights are about using up some of your small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points), Solid Fuel (12 points) - these are the only four resources to be used. These flight have been running since February 2016 and tomorrow will be the 45th flight.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks Capt.
Friend requests already sent to them.
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom