Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, @david smith!

Many, many thanks for all the gifts received while I was gone. I've been trying to send gifts back as well as possible with terrible internet, but haven't been able to visit the forum. Am still trying to catch up and get gifts back to each person who sent to me. Please let me know if I've missed anyone or if anyone has specific requests since I won't be able to go through and update my entire list. I'll try to update my signature as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Also the event has become to costly to continue with such poor drop rates and I can't afford to waste greens on bonuses. So I have given up.

I am the same, after 14 days of playing I still only have one of the Let it Snow collection. It is almost impossible to do without using bonuses that I don't have. So given up and moving on to regular flights that use reasonable amounts of fuel.

I am the same, after 14 days of playing I still only have one of the Let it Snow collection. It is almost impossible to do without using bonuses that I don't have. So given up and moving on to regular flights that use reasonable amounts of fuel.
I only have 1 snow melting facility and atleast the bugger gave up enough snow globes so I could finish the side quest!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Well, I've been accused of time traveling and locked out of event and neighbor list and gifts.
Unresolved with G! support, so am quiting the game.
Good luck to you all & Happy New Year.

Fed up with the event now - I am:-
GREEN BELT 12,13,9,5,11 so that's 5 done and only 2 items needed to make all 7 - doable
IN TO WHITE 8,6,5,7,7 so that's 5 done, and only 3 items needed to make all 7 - doable BUT
LET IT SNOW 3,3,3,5,3 - so that's 3 done, and 18 items needed - not a chance!
still I have got 11 stars from the locations, and will get a 12th tomorrow, so that's something.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Sorry to all my neighbors that I have been away from my main account these last several days. Been tied up on a new business venture. I opened the game up tonight to 74 gifts waiting in the queue...wow!

Mostly fuel going out tonight.
No more shovels for me. With 2 days left I haven't even come close to completing the event. Snow melting building never dropped a single globe.

Happy B-Day to @david smith
I remember 40...I actually looked like my profile picture...with all my hair ;) The good news is with more years comes poorer vision so I just don't see the balding anymore.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (05.10am GMT London)

Having retired to bed early last night I'm now wide awake at 05.10am on Friday 6th January, a brief period of game play is in order before breakfast. First of all, my thanks for this morning's gifts goes to @BelleAIr - @Davejoyg - @David Toad - @Cath - @Edward - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @gorrion - @Wasted Eagle - @Wired Parrott - @david smith - @Blue Aero - @Steve26 - @skiv and @porvillewright - many thanks for the fuel, passengers and the building upgrade items and for your continued support. I've updated my signature page to reflect my current state of play.

I now have 5 days and 23 hours to wait before my MCC3 building becomes solid and live so I can join the red launch space race and reap the rewards, having just started the upgrade process. Where I find the patience, I just do not know.

Happy days flying one and all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom