Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Thing to remember is that your game is not lost or gone - it is on the GI servers somewhere and your computer has just "los"t your connection to it. The code GI give you wlll re-establish your link and get your game back. You have to play the new game to around level 3 or 4, and then key the code in the friend code section, and your old game will magically reappear. Better than starting over as long as the code doesn't take too long! Good luck.
If I understand correctly ItsRalphy that GI send 2 codes ? One to re-etablish your game and second code when you get level 3 or 4 ?

If I understand correctly ItsRalphy that GI send 2 codes ? One to re-etablish your game and second code when you get level 3 or 4 ?
Not quite - when you reset to level 1, that is the game you start. At about level 3 or 4, the friend code becomes enabled. Only takes around 30 mins to get to the right level. Gi send you just the one code and you key it in friend code as soon as you can. Hope this makes sense and helps!?!?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@KenDuckySmith and everyone.....what I manage to do is restore. But I am at level 11....This morning I was at Level 17. So I did put a ticket in to support and nothing from them. I accepted majority of you. So I appreciate all your help. Oh well....

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
@KenDuckySmith and everyone.....what I manage to do is restore. But I am at level 11....This morning I was at Level 17. So I did put a ticket in to support and nothing from them. I accepted majority of you. So I appreciate all your help. Oh well....
it does take support a day or so to respond and about 5 days to deliver a reset code
a bummer I know and have gone through it a couple of times myself
just got to hang in there

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
the bummer part now I have downgrade my sig. LOL and start from level 11. An yes, I have been through this before with support. I'll continue to play while am I waiting. sorry all

@ItsRalphy - I can not enter your code. I am not sure you can enter mine but you can try. Please, if not well that sad news.

@Ema and @Rainer - I do not think it will allow me to enter your code again. i will try and i'll let you know.

Oh one more thing, I do have a backup folder and I was to copy over it every day..well laziness got over thinking the game is well behave. Until this morning. LOL So a lesson learned always backup no matter what. You never know what the next day will bring. LOL

the bummer part now I have downgrade my sig. LOL and start from level 11. An yes, I have been through this before with support. I'll continue to play while am I waiting. sorry all

@ItsRalphy - I can not enter your code. I am not sure you can enter mine but you can try. Please, if not well that sad news.

@Ema and @Rainer - I do not think it will allow me to enter your code again. i will try and i'll let you know.

Oh one more thing, I do have a backup folder and I was to copy over it every day..well laziness got over thinking the game is well behave. Until this morning. LOL So a lesson learned always backup no matter what. You never know what the next day will bring. LOL
Hi - tried and won't work for me either - bad news!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
You have to uninstall AC then start a new game. You have to get it to level 3 so you can add friend codes. Then you put in the code GI sent you and your old game comes back

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

thanks for reminding me to back up game today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom