Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Hello all. I am not sure what to do. I am playing from the beginning with new code. I already put a support ticket in. Do I enter your friends code into the new account and hope they all are accepted and wait until I hear from support team?

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
once you enter the restore code, your new game will be reset back to your original game.
if you accept new neighbors, you should let them know when this happens so they stop sending gifts to it and delete it

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello all. I am not sure what to do. I am playing from the beginning with new code. I already put a support ticket in. Do I enter your friends code into the new account and hope they all are accepted and wait until I hear from support team?

No- your new game, once you get a code from GI, will no longer exist. You will be told to play up to Level 3, then enter the code, then your old game is restored.

Alternatively, you can take matters into your own hands, and if you are using a windows 8 or above - you can restore. But once you get a code from GI- all progress made on your game will be lost too. So you either wait and don't play until you get code (mine took 12 days - for a first time request), or you loose your progress and revert back to last Sunday (if you have a restore point)
Screenshot (6).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom