Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game keeps crashing

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
I am unable to play the game anymore. For whatever reason that I don't know, whenever I start my game, it just crashes as soon as my city shows up.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
I will join these two, played last night, when I tried to start up the game this morning......just keeps crashing, restarted the computer to no avail. a little help please.
Doc
wyo03x8

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Mine Too.

It's GI Bug On Windows Platform. They are still Not solving This :(

Yesterday My Main Game Crashed . Requested GI to send Me #xxxxxxxxx Code :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
OK guys. It seems that a lot of people experienced a crashed game. Mine was like whenever I start airportcity then game closes itself as soon as my city starts to appear. I managed to fixed it myself without contacting GI. Here is my fix but do it at your own risk. I never purchased anything on this game so there is no problem for me to risk it.
Go to the folder C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/0E........AirportCity......./LocalState/
The folder with dots...... is too long but you can figure it yourself.
Now in this folder there are three files. Make a backup of them.
Reinstall you airport city, start it and close it. Now restore the three files you made a backup.
Be careful to backup all of the three files, I suspect that GI uses ProfileHashtable.bin to keep track on the cheaters so make sure to have a backup of that file.
After you restored the three files, start airportcity again and you should get your game back.
But as I said do it at your own risk.
@Doc @Ty Gigamon @Anubhav

Thx.....tried it this am based on Alex's email thread. Worked like a champ. Back up and running, did not loose anything. Here on forward will create regular backups.....

upload_2015-8-9_12-34-26.png

I have this problem didn't have time to deal with it this morning. Was hopeful I would come home this evening and all would be well. That did not happen. Was going to attempt what @Ema had posted. Unfortunately there is not a subsequent file "with dots" within localstate. There are 5 files in localstate itself not 3 so not sure if I should backup all 5 files or just 3 specific files that weren't listed in the post.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone, during the weekend we've released an update that should address this issue. If it's not fixed for you after you've updated please report it any way you like either here or through a support team, so we can further investigate it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Wired Parrott The folder is not with dots. It has a lot of characters and it is messy to write here so I replace the characters with dots. But you should recognise the folder by looking at Airportcity. Inside that folder there is localstate folder. I don't know about the five files that you have but me I had only the files AirportDB, ProfileHashtable.bin and SaveGame.bin

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
What a Update ?????

My baby Account Too crashed after Updating :(:(
Main Game is Still with GI ( requesting to restore it too )

Free2Play - If You want I can send Logs so That It helps You to find the Problem Correctly :)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
It's Better They revert The #xxxxxxxx Code works No . of times :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I looked for these files that were mentioned above. As I am not very computer savy, I quickly got lost. I guess that this is the end of the line for me and this game. I was enjoying it a lot. So unless GI repairs something soon it will be all over for mw and this game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I looked for these files that were mentioned above. As I am not very computer savy, I quickly got lost. I guess that this is the end of the line for me and this game. I was enjoying it a lot. So unless GI repairs something soon it will be all over for mw and this game.
I was able to save those 3 files (I think). now I can not find the game to reload it. Not sure if this is worth it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hey everyone, during the weekend we've released an update that should address this issue. If it's not fixed for you after you've updated please report it any way you like either here or through a support team, so we can further investigate it.
Could you please describe, how we can download this update?

@Ema thanks for the response the way I read it seemed you were referring to another folder within localstate. :whistle:
@Cosmic Blue thanks for that info so if I try this method guess all 5 files are necessary.
@uyetti if you uninstalled the game then re-install the game info should be located in the same location. Then you should just
have to copy the saved files to the localstate folder. It is possible you might need to make hidden files visible as appdata is hidden by default.

Top Bottom