Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What's next for the wiki? Ideas please

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
Thank you all.. i might be mistaken or maybe i don't get it.. n if.. im sorry.. but all i receive from space all space missions, besides the coins is two chests.. for apogee its interstellar set n master of the universe.. for prometheus its master of the universe 2 n the stars my destination.. for lunar its master of the universe 3 n edge of tomorrow.. i receive nothing else as described under flight rewards

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank you all.. i might be mistaken or maybe i don't get it.. n if.. im sorry.. but all i receive from space all space missions, besides the coins is two chests.. for apogee its interstellar set n master of the universe.. for prometheus its master of the universe 2 n the stars my destination.. for lunar its master of the universe 3 n edge of tomorrow.. i receive nothing else as described under flight rewards
Correct. Much of the launch rewards table covers what is in each of the chests.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I think perhaps limiting who can modify it, to prevent defacement. Or maybe at least make it so they have to be signed in to Google/ ms i edit. ( I think you can do that.) All edits are tracked by default on online spread sheets I think.

First thing that comes to mind is a data sheet that allows the data entry. I can't quite picture a design for this. Not sure if you'd do it based on collection or destination. Or whether you allow them to enter which bonuses that apply or just the total.

From there you'd have a separate sheet which is a summary page which collates all the data for that destination / collection to give the overall percentage.

That way all people need to do is add a new line in the data sheet to add more data.
There are so many bonuses now that this may get cluttered, but it would be a great resource to reference. Even just the base drop rate without bonuses for each destination would be handy if expressed empirically as a %. We could all contribute to finding the data for each destination.

Hmm, an interesting idea. We could put a link in the "useful information" area. That part is easy. It would have to be a spreadsheet. Maybe someone has started something like this.

@Jenn B have you undertaken anything of the sort?
No, I have not. But there is an entire huge thread devoted to this for S3 maps and @Navigata07 calculated base drop rates if I remember correctly.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Here are some screenshots of a Red launch with 7 positions:

Attachments

• Red Lunar Rewards 01.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 01.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • Red Lunar Rewards 02.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • Red Lunar Rewards 03.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 03.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • Red Lunar Rewards 04.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 04.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • Red Lunar Rewards 05.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • Red Lunar Rewards 06.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 06.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • Red Lunar Rewards 07.png
    Red Lunar Rewards 07.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 89

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No, I have not. But there is an entire huge thread devoted to this for S3 maps and @Navigata07 calculated base drop rates if I remember correctly.
Yup I calculated about 3% default drop rate for alliance maps. I think Adventure Maps was either 6 or 10%
For regular falcon flights, the "very seldom" drop rate is around 4 or 5%...based on the two flights I tracked.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Chloe11111 @Jenn B I also did a compilation of about 200 flight runs posted in "S3 Map Runs" and plotted some graphs, based on the bonuses used, the expected drop rate, and the actual drop rate. Not sure how it would fit into the wiki, but the information is available

Last edited:

AvsFan

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5n7i9i
Username
AvsFan
What about compiling individual tasks for events? Compile a list of all the Slot 1 tasks, Slot 2 tasks, and Slot 3 tasks as they appear for each player for each event. I know everyone gets a random task but my assumption is slot 3 task all pull from a pool of 10 or so task, same with slot 2 and slot 1, each pulling from a different pool of potential task. This would help people anticipate future task. For instance, during the last event, one task was to "visit X number of neighbor buildings". Having not completed the event before, I used up all my neighbor visits and therefore got stuck holding that task till the following day.

At the start of each event start a thread for event tasks and track/update the first thread post with all the known task. Once compiled at the end, paste that information into the event page. So to start with this new event, my slot 1 task was "Collect 3 Firecracker", Slot 2 was "Take a flight to Harbin", and now in Slot 3 I have had "Receive the Happiness Doll" and "Obtain/Collect (don't remember exact wording) the Elegance Umbrella". Knowing what potential task may come up in Slot 3 (and 1 and 2 for that matter) will help folks plan their particular game strategy to maximize completing event tasks.

What about compiling individual tasks for events? Compile a list of all the Slot 1 tasks, Slot 2 tasks, and Slot 3 tasks as they appear for each player for each event. I know everyone gets a random task but my assumption is slot 3 task all pull from a pool of 10 or so task, same with slot 2 and slot 1, each pulling from a different pool of potential task. This would help people anticipate future task. For instance, during the last event, one task was to "visit X number of neighbor buildings". Having not completed the event before, I used up all my neighbor visits and therefore got stuck holding that task till the following day.

At the start of each event start a thread for event tasks and track/update the first thread post with all the known task. Once compiled at the end, paste that information into the event page. So to start with this new event, my slot 1 task was "Collect 3 Firecracker", Slot 2 was "Take a flight to Harbin", and now in Slot 3 I have had "Receive the Happiness Doll" and "Obtain/Collect (don't remember exact wording) the Elegance Umbrella". Knowing what potential task may come up in Slot 3 (and 1 and 2 for that matter) will help folks plan their particular game strategy to maximize completing event tasks.
I've got a feeling that tasks are also linked to your fleet and perhaps your level. Or the other way round... On my support games I never got tasks for planes I can't have for example

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've got a feeling that tasks are also linked to your fleet and perhaps your level. Or the other way round... On my support games I never got tasks for planes I can't have for example
It normally wouldn't be a bad idea of the order of task requests are known, but seeing that it's random, I don't think the effort would be of much value. Besides, part of the fun is not knowing what task will come up next.
The only two things that come to mind are a livery database and an update to the bonus database with all these new bonuses. I feel like there are way too many bonuses to track now. Not sure if either of those are in the wiki already.

It normally wouldn't be a bad idea of the order of task requests are known, but seeing that it's random, I don't think the effort would be of much value. Besides, part of the fun is not knowing what task will come up next.
The only two things that come to mind are a livery database and an update to the bonus database with all these new bonuses. I feel like there are way too many bonuses to track now. Not sure if either of those are in the wiki already.
They both are. There’s a whole section on liveries, split into sections depending on main use. Bonuses are added all the time as new ones arrive.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Some of the bonuses in the Dragon Rising event have changed description (I must admit, I can’t remember seeing all of them before?). Collectors Rich Catch, A Plentiful Harvest and Big Score are all being described as, “This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a HAZARD by xx% for y minutes.” Why or what is a Hazard?
They are new bonuses. I put "entities" in the wiki. Walter seems to think they meant entities too

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Your wish is our command ;)

Top Bottom