Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What's next for the wiki? Ideas please

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So the wiki is very clean and complete and about as accurate as we can get it. But what is next for the wiki?

Do you have ideas for the wiki that aren't covered already?

Remember, the wiki is about information rather than being a guide. The forum has two separate areas for guides.
- Capt WH Rollins Guides https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/
- Player Guides https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-guides.19/

We want to hear from you. What are your thoughts?

Д

Дима (gift)

IMG_20220120_035159.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220116_054412.jpg
    IMG_20220116_054412.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 130
Very easy to suggest, harder to actually do. Especially at I'm not a contributor😜.Maybe we could have something that allows people to input the number of flights / bonuses active and from there we can estimate the base drop rates from various flights / collections. Is imagine it's only map flights people would be interested The more data we collect the more accurate it becomes. Not sure if this something we can implement just through the wiki either. Might be something we'd have to have some external data source then the collections got updated as more data is entered.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Very easy to suggest, harder to actually do. Especially at I'm not a contributor😜.Maybe we could have something that allows people to input the number of flights / bonuses active and from there we can estimate the base drop rates from various flights / collections. Is imagine it's only map flights people would be interested The more data we collect the more accurate it becomes. Not sure if this something we can implement just through the wiki either. Might be something we'd have to have some external data source then the collections got updated as more data is entered.
Hmm, an interesting idea. We could put a link in the "useful information" area. That part is easy. It would have to be a spreadsheet. Maybe someone has started something like this.

@Jenn B have you undertaken anything of the sort?

Д

Дима (gift)

Hmm, an interesting idea. We could put a link in the "useful information" area. That part is easy. It would have to be a spreadsheet. Maybe someone has started something like this.

I can test all destinations for this guide with different bonuses. Can you construct plans?

I think perhaps limiting who can modify it, to prevent defacement. Or maybe at least make it so they have to be signed in to Google/ ms i edit. ( I think you can do that.) All edits are tracked by default on online spread sheets I think.

First thing that comes to mind is a data sheet that allows the data entry. I can't quite picture a design for this. Not sure if you'd do it based on collection or destination. Or whether you allow them to enter which bonuses that apply or just the total.

From there you'd have a separate sheet which is a summary page which collates all the data for that destination / collection to give the overall percentage.

That way all people need to do is add a new line in the data sheet to add more data.

The flight rewards is incorrect.. goes for all space launches
Any chance you could provide the updated information?

It’s incorrect because it’s changed, not because it was put in incorrectly. Things change all the time and the poor old wiki group of 3 doesn’t have eyes everywhere, or the resources to fly or launch everything to check! If you can supply any of the information to be input it would be useful.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks, it's certainly in a much better format and easier to track this way.
Guess the lunar mission fuel reward for 8th+ place needs to be fixed here - if 7th gets 40, 8th can't get 50.
LOL, we thought so too. But we checked multiple times and it is correct. It's the oddest thing.

@Madge59230 @LX Air - Teresa @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Cayo if any of you have
- seasoned astronaut 3
- space for starters 3
Could you post an image with the contents please?

Top Bottom