Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What's next for the wiki? Ideas please

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
There is a user guide which lists building name, bonus, radius etc. information and much more besides - first published in May 2020 - and has been updated ever since.

How To Obtain Buildings Which Increase Your City Population, City Electricity Capacity And Terminal Passenger Capacity (v8.26.10) - https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...d-terminal-passenger-capacity-v8-26-10.32572/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Just what I've been looking for. Many thanks 🙌 (y)

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
It’s true. Except that it needs a lot of handwork to be put in place, if we opt for a separated field.
Perhaps a solution could be to add just a comment after Items required, if it doesn’t need a road, needing being the default. in fact players expect buildings to need a road, not needing is just a pleasant surprise

something like
Items required: None (or whatever items it may require)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa Doesn’t require a road

The 'Items required' field would be the ideal place for such info. It is where I have been intuitively looking for this information.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Not in that field, at least that I noticed…
Thats the thing - it needs to be explicit and clear. Players are not mind-readers and will be unaware of the above assumption that road is required unless otherwise stated.

This thread asked for suggestions, and I submitted this one. Its getting tedious and unproductive, so lets skip it and move on.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wrote in some other thread earlier and just remembered I can try my luck here as well 😅
Same goes for pax bonus buildings. Just a simple list with [building name] [bonus %] [radius].
I'm working on a spreadsheet for that - it will contain all details of the building and you will be able to search and sort.

@Robbie Laker, re the roads ... adding to the template would be a small change but updating the 582 residential, commercial and other building pages would not be fast. It certainly would be easy to separate that out in the spreadsheet though.

Having said that, not all buildings that don't require roads have been noted on the wiki page. For example, at a minimum, information needs to be added to crop circles, alien legacy and space travel monuments.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Your opinion is valued of course. But changing that many pages ... when I'm embarking on a 3 week scuba diving trip in 8 days ... isn't in the cards. I will put it on the list of things to add the next time we need to change the template.

At the same time, it will be one of the fields in the spreadsheet that I will hopefully get published before that vacation.

Problem though, the wiki isn't full and compete and I could use some help with other no road buildings. Based on the wiki and the few I've added, this is the list I have. Would be good if people could add to this list of no road buidings'

Astronaut Academy
Cemetery
Crop Circles
Floral Arch
Food Truck
Mailboxes
Pigeon House
Practice Wall
Zoo Level 1
Zoo Level 2
Zoo Level 3
Alien Legacy
Christmas Tree
City Bench
Flower Garden
Flower Square
Magnolia
Metro Station
Old Oak
Palm Tree
Pine Tree
Playground
Red Maple
Romantic Park
Sakura
Shady Park
South Park
Space Travel Monument
Streetball Court
Swing

Your opinion is valued of course. But changing that many pages ... when I'm embarking on a 3 week scuba diving trip in 8 days ... isn't in the cards. I will put it on the list of things to add the next time we need to change the template.

At the same time, it will be one of the fields in the spreadsheet that I will hopefully get published before that vacation.

Problem though, the wiki isn't full and compete and I could use some help with other no road buildings. Based on the wiki and the few I've added, this is the list I have. Would be good if people could add to this list of no road buidings'

Astronaut Academy
Cemetery
Crop Circles
Floral Arch
Food Truck
Mailboxes
Pigeon House
Practice Wall
Zoo Level 1
Zoo Level 2
Zoo Level 3
Alien Legacy
Christmas Tree
City Bench
Flower Garden
Flower Square
Magnolia
Metro Station
Old Oak
Palm Tree
Pine Tree
Playground
Red Maple
Romantic Park
Sakura
Shady Park
South Park
Space Travel Monument
Streetball Court
Swing
A three week scuba dive?!? Man, you must have a HUGE tank. Maybe you used bonuses like Golden Regulator (+1,000% air), Lucky Fins, Inconvertible Gauge, and Bottomless Triple Console (+100% Daiquiris for 4 hrs). : - )

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Astronaut Academy
Cemetery
Crop Circles
Floral Arch
Food Truck
Mailboxes
Pigeon House
Practice Wall
Zoo Level 1
Zoo Level 2
Zoo Level 3
Alien Legacy
Christmas Tree
City Bench
Flower Garden
Flower Square
Magnolia
Metro Station
Old Oak
Palm Tree
Pine Tree
Playground
Red Maple
Romantic Park
Sakura
Shady Park
South Park
Space Travel Monument
Streetball Court
Swing
Rocket garden
Command centre

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A three week scuba dive?!? Man, you must have a HUGE tank. Maybe you used bonuses like Golden Regulator (+1,000% air), Lucky Fins, Inconvertible Gauge, and Bottomless Triple Console (+100% Daiquiris for 4 hrs). : - )
Well, I do come back from a 60 minute dive with over 1/2 tank so I think I have a few permanent bonuses.

Top Bottom