Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We're 10 Years Old!

I still can't believe that 10 years ago I was sitting at home after playing Airport City for a few days when I realised I needed items to complete buildings and the only way to get them was to be sent them. Very quickly an idea formed to create a site where people could come and trade items with each other and an hour later that site was created - www.AirportCityGame.com
It didn't take long to become popular as clearly there were a lot of people that needed items just like myself.

It's quite amazing to see how things have evolved over those 10 years, with Space launches, Alliances and vast changes to the game play, yet the great sense of community has always remained.

Thank you to everyone that has taken part on the forum, members new, old and sadly the ones that are no longer with us.

Here's to the next 10 years!

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

Congratulations @Dave , it would be almost impossible to quantify the level of enjoyment and camaraderie that your “lightbulb moment“ set in motion a decade ago.

Thousands of people have benefited from your idea and the numbers continue to rise. The common link amongst them all is the love of a game that still survives despite its owners doing their best to corrupt it. Many have come and gone, many more have come and stayed. You should know that for the overwhelming majority of them all, the decision to continue playing significantly longer than they might have is purely attributable to what you’ve created and continued to improve.

Not many people can put their hand up and be proud of the fact that they’ve had a positive impact (however small or large some might argue-it’s completely irrelevant) on such a huge number of people, from all over the globe.

Kudos to you, mate. Bloody good job! ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I still can't believe that 10 years ago I was sitting at home after playing Airport City for a few days when I realised I needed items to complete buildings and the only way to get them was to be sent them. Very quickly an idea formed to create a site where people could come and trade items with each other and an hour later that site was created - www.AirportCityGame.com
It didn't take long to become popular as clearly there were a lot of people that needed items just like myself.

It's quite amazing to see how things have evolved over those 10 years, with Space launches, Alliances and vast changes to the game play, yet the great sense of community has always remained.

Thank you to everyone that has taken part on the forum, members new, old and sadly the ones that are no longer with us.

This forum is the #1 reason why I ended up playing Airport City for over 4 years. Thank you @Dave and all the other admins for your contributions over the years. Met lots of cool people here simply because of some virtual planes in a city....who would've thought 😅

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
@Dave @Cosmic Blue @Husam @Chloe11111 and so so many others who have helped each other along the way with gifts, tips, launches; and overall thank you for your friendship.

Honestly, I think that we the AC community, are about as diversified as diversity could ever get.
USA at one time was called the 'great melting pot' Not sure what it's called today though.(be nice ok if you reply to this remark)

But yes we are quite diversified, aren't we?

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Same as everyone, the only reason i still play is because of the forums - been playing for 9 years, stuck on level 80 for god knows how many years and haven't once got an alliance map - Wait a minute, why am i bothering - oh yeah the forums :)

@Dave , congratulations! Appreciate all the efforts you have put in since day one! I joined here a few months after you created this site and still playing. Hard to believe it has been 10 years that I have been playing this game and on this forum. As many said, it helped me a lot during the early time of playing this game. Again, thank you for the great job!

Top Bottom