Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.9 preview

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Good to see a push in the right direction on some key parts of the game that have caused a lot of people a lot of hassle over the past year or so, especially those of us who have played the game since day 1 and are feeling very dejected by the updates that have been released over the past 18 months.

@Ur-quan are you able to provide any insight or update as to when new levels will be added to the game. As mentioned above you have a lot of players who have stuck with the game through thick and thin and are stuck on Level 80 and have been for quite some time.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hello, Pilots!
Some news here.

Events launches are no longer linked to numerical update version. That means that we are not bound by the store update when it comes to opening an event.
This week we’re going to launch Riding the Comet event.
As many of you know - it is all about group space launches.
View attachment 46300
View attachment 46299

Reward – Parallax Hotel
  • Max population cap +20.
  • generates 185 coins every 24 hours.
  • Plus it might drop items for the space launches.
8.9 update is planned for the next week.
It will bring updated flights interface, as we call it Flights 2.0
View attachment 46296
View attachment 46297
About 500 flight images were reworked. And we hope that flight management will be more comfortable cause all necessary flight info is now organized in one place.
Thank you. Will the first green rocket return with all my missing Biker Jackets? :) :) :)

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
That looks pretty good. It would also be nice if you could see how many items you still have in the warehouse (VR, bed, earplugs, etc.) where the required items for the flight are displayed. If you didn't keep me banned, maybe I could take part in this quest ..... I missed 3 because of it last year.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Generous
BBF51247-B2E5-49DF-9A4E-D14370040546.png

Top Bottom