Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
can you post a pic pls? can't see anything like that on my ios game
just Basic Class and Premium Class
Plus the Neutrino Observatory for 32.99 EUR
shows up as a separate sale icon, not accessed through event menu

Attachments

• 0C41298F-AB8F-47EF-9FF7-199C72613514.png
    0C41298F-AB8F-47EF-9FF7-199C72613514.png
    1 MB · Views: 182
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20msgi318
Username
AAL Mad Dog
I am still waiting for an update but seems Microsoft Store is all messed up and does not even realize the game is installed.

However - I liked the new reward system when it first came out - for 5 EUR I had loads of good stuff. It actually had too much stuff so what it forced me (and guess also other players) to spend some more cash to buy greens for expansions. This was a good strategy to get cash from players

So far what I hear is, the rewards in this event suck. The way you get the items are not so good. So I assume, less people will buy premium and less people will buy greens for expansions.

Lets hope they will do some tryouts of various events and at the end realize that the first one has brought them the biggest revenue.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
So far what I hear is, the rewards in this event suck. The way you get the items are not so good. So I assume, less people will buy premium and less people will buy greens for expansions.

Lets hope they will do some tryouts of various events and at the end realize that the first one has brought them the biggest revenue.

The premium rewards for completing this one are still pretty good - not quite as good as the first time around but I never expected them to be that generous ever again. I think the biggest issue is that lots of people are concerned if it is really viable to gain all 20 levels given the difficulty in accumulating event items (given how ridiculously easy it was to get 20 levels last time this seems to be a massive over correction).

There is the option to pay extra and get premium pass plus skipping 5 (or 10) levels - in terms of the rewards it probably is still value for money (relative to what items cost individually) but wont entice nearly as many people compared to who spent on premium before.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
i have the problem, that my game stopped counting my event currency yesterday - i havent moved from 68, although i played the searching items game several times and got points...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I hate the mini game. Childish and boring
Not bothering to play this event. Pass availability is far and between after you consume 25 passes. I think there is a free one pass every hour on ads. This means you have to collect for at least 5 hours to play one mini game.

i have the problem, that my game stopped counting my event currency yesterday - i havent moved from 68, although i played the searching items game several times and got points...
You're not the only one. In the ranking, I keep dropping as there the flasks are not counted anymore since I bought the premium ticket, while in the progress bar they are added correctly. Bloody bugs. GI should know the correct number of flasks collected based on the progress bar, but even that seems too difficult for them.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
you are being judgemental of me. Sheesh I joined this site thinking ya'll respectful ppl but guees i was wrong having a 1st time issue about an update
It's not all about you my friend, it's a team effort. If you are rude then you may well get short thrift from others. Best have a good think before you put the keyboard into action as you won't find a better site than this. :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Since the points are all screwed up, this may be helpful;

Since the points are all screwed up, this may be helpful;
Good stuff that, well done. Missing a few points!

Reading about this monstrosity of an event seems like windows will be hard pressed to
finish. However, perhaps the update is not making it through because of the bugs?
In any case seems like the event mechanisms were not very well thought out or they
are really trying to squeeze every dime out of the game before saying bye bye.

Top Bottom