Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
Very helpful tool, if I remember correctly (unfortunately I didn't take any notes) same points to advance through event levels were required for previous event (Curse of the Valley of the Kings?). Would you pls check the end of the table - I believe there is no lvl21, so after 930 pts for lvl19 you should need 1,070 for reaching last level and the event building.
I think that it is just different (sadly) approach of GI. You just need to pay to complete event, no mercy:(. But as I see, every more complex game has the same approach, e.g. SimCity which - when you don't pay from some level - has very upsetting slow progress.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Very helpful tool, if I remember correctly (unfortunately I didn't take any notes) same points to advance through event levels were required for previous event (Curse of the Valley of the Kings?). Would you pls check the end of the sheet - I believe there is no lvl21, so after 930 pts for lvl19 you should need 1,070 for reaching last level and the event building.
It came from a photo posted on discord. I’ll confirm when I get that far, but I’m still a way off myself yet.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Inder chandiok
Any body purchase this building please let me know my code is 04895z2kh
IMG_20200914_001857.jpg

Any body purchase this building please let me know my code is 04895z2khView attachment 40792
One of my neighbors has this building. It only drops 1 lab flask when you visit.

I have almost finished all my tasks. Will plough ahead with the progress level and number of lab flasks even though I know it's impossible to get to level 20.
I hope G! come to their senses and put out another update for this event which enables you to finish without paying.
Or maybe I'm being naive

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One hour between videos, 45 minutes between passes. Disgusting either way
Yeah I think this is the one time where it is very evident that you have to pay more to earn more. Also, besides building the one university, they have become useless. They should make them drop flasks....or even one golden ticket per 4 hours would be good.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
When this event started, I purchased Premium Pass,
as I was thinking it will help me kick some ass.
But after several days of constant playing,
I am afraid and my hopes are dying.

I am counting all the flasks one by one,
and thinking; come on GI, this is not fun!
Clicking on the same things five times a day,
oh now I wish I would know how to pray.

I really hope they´re not out of their mind,
there must be solution that´s not hard to find.
Pretty please GI people, listen to us,
do something about it (and also get rid of the icon - bus)!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Im certainly ok with change, but there certainly needs to be some improvements to this new process. My biggest issues are the fact that we no longer can spend currency to buy things, we cant get daily rewards in this new ranking system (nor any more F10), and certain things in this event have become useless (e.g. the Universities). The mini game is cool, but it shouldnt be the ONLY way to earn game currency. Flights should always earn currency in every event, since that is the core of the game.

My problem with the event is the object recognition in the min-game. I suspect that this is causing me to have performance hit due to my visual impairment that I posted about. I am extremely nearsighted, have problems focusing and may have problems with depth perception, as well as nearsightedness. I'm trying to give the event a go. I think I can all tasks but I'm not sure about the levels.

It wouldn't be so bad except that the object recognition is timed unlike a task such as visiting neighbors. I have a tricks for visiting neighbors but that will NOT work for this event. At least, I only have 4 visits to go and that's for a EC3. I still want the level Prizes that are part of the Premium pack.

Love the poetic prose!
Seems not everyone got it thoughs.
Please excuse the spelling mistake
To find a rhyme makes my head ache!

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It seems like a scam. And I’m pretty sure that if anyone knew that they have made impossible to complete all 20 levels just by playing all day long then they won’t buy the premium pass at all.
I explain myself: let’s assume that all have level 3 buildings. You receive 1 ticket per 45 minutes, so 32 tickets per day. Plus another 5 from videos per day. That means that you can play MAX 7 games daily that give up to max 70 points = 490.
8 days remaining (and for windows users, less) 490*11 that was initially the duration of the event gives us around 5400. If you consider that almost no one had level 3 buildings since day 0-1 then you can see that it is technically impossible IMPOSSIBLE to finish the event and ultimately receive what we bought for when we spent on premium pass.
Well you still get some perks with the premium pass. You get the campus park which is almost the same as the state university, which you get at lv 20 standard. You also get some mystery buildings along the way and a special helicopter, so its still nice for the $4.99. However, I do feel like this is one event where you must pay to finish, and that I think is wrong.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I had 6 lucky tickets from that last event where I couldn't be bothered with all of that...
Pretty helpful so far will see how it pans out.
Same here, but still think it's going to be a stretch. Was hoping that completing the 10 tasks would give us 10 or even 20 tickets, but nope....just the 8 from upgrading the buildings

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20msgi318
Username
AAL Mad Dog
Well you still get some perks with the premium pass. You get the campus park which is almost the same as the state university, which you get at lv 20 standard. You also get some mystery buildings along the way and a special helicopter, so its still nice for the $4.99. However, I do feel like this is one event where you must pay to finish, and that I think is wrong.

I paid for the premium, I think its a nice way to support the developers and you do get quite a lot. The special buildings kind of suck but hey, you get a special plane and a platinum chest at the end + all the stuff from the basic level, all bonuses etc.

I also have to disagree that you can not finish the levels without paying. I have the 40% bonus from the special buildings and I use as many videos as possible to get tickets and it seems I will reach the amount of flasks required to finish lvl 20 in about 48 hours. So it is doable, despite being on Windows which got the update with almost 2 days delay. I did not even had to purchase the lucky ticket to get extra bonus.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I paid for the premium, I think its a nice way to support the developers and you do get quite a lot. The special buildings kind of suck but hey, you get a special plane and a platinum chest at the end + all the stuff from the basic level, all bonuses etc.

I also have to disagree that you can not finish the levels without paying. I have the 40% bonus from the special buildings and I use as many videos as possible to get tickets and it seems I will reach the amount of flasks required to finish lvl 20 in about 48 hours. So it is doable, despite being on Windows which got the update with almost 2 days delay. I did not even had to purchase the lucky ticket to get extra bonus.
Me and others are doing the math wrong then. Are you aware that you need 7000 flasks to finish it all, right?

Top Bottom