Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

So to wrap-up - the only way to advance through progress levels is to play mini-game. To play mini-game however you need 5 passes, you get 1 pass per hour (after first few passes) and 1 per video (so in total: 24 passes automatically + 10? from videos). From a single mini-game you get appx. 40 flasks, so daily 280 flasks. 20 progress levels, lvl5 requires 115 Flasks, lvl20 in previous event required, if I'm not mistaken, 1,000+. With 11 days to go how many will reach lvl20?
Do you find my above calculations correct or I am doing something wrong with the minigame?

One more thing - I will create a thread where everyone can post their Student Resident Hall and Educational Center levels. It might be a good tool for everyone to know which neighbors to visit.

Completely. What is the point of a bonus when you can only get 1 thing at a time. You don’t get 1 plus 10%. ! What is the point of the bonus? Where are you getting 200 flasks from?
The bonus is for flasks, not for tickets. You get one ticket at a time, but from mini game you can get some 40-ish flasks plus bonus

The bonus is for flasks, not for tickets. You get one ticket at a time, but from mini game you can get some 40-ish flasks plus bonus
But seeing as you can only play the mini game 3x per day unless you stay up all night, That’s 140 flask max. Ok 10% 155! How are you supposed to get through the tasks with a ridiculously low level of flasks available? Game stinks. inho

But seeing as you can only play the mini game 3x per day unless you stay up all night, That’s 140 flask max. Ok 10% 155! How are you supposed to get through the tasks with a ridiculously low level of flasks available? Game stinks. inho
2:30 hours between mini games (3x45min + 2 vids). That gives more than 3 times a day. maybe 5/6.
and you can get 20% bonus with both builds at level 3
wont be easy, but still seems doable, depending on how many flasks you need for upper levels

PieceOfBark

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03hk7964
Username
Bark
YES (y) didn't like it.
I agree. This is way too repetitive and slow. Bought premium at once when it installed and the ’sale’ popped up. Regret it.
in fact, I don’t like these new event formats at all. It was way more fun when the daily struggle was there to get 1-5 daily rewards. I’m especially against the clear monetazion plan with no purchase with event currency and pumping up SG with game top % and smack 9 greenies on it. It simply gives me a bad after taste and take away alot of the fun in the game for me.

2:30 hours between mini games (3x45min + 2 vids). That gives more than 3 times a day. maybe 5/6.
and you can get 20% bonus with both builds at level 3
wont be easy, but still seems doable, depending on how many flasks you need for upper levels
Maybe 5 or 6 if you don’t work! For us working people impossible to stop and say oh sorry got to play a game now. No room for error in the calculation. Botched game again.

Top Bottom