Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
So, is it the case that it's not possible to reach the level 20 without spending banknotes? I am at level 9 and need 225 flasks to reach the next one. This number increases with each level, but, for simplicity, assuming it's not, I need 2475 flasks. I receive 48-50 flasks playing the mini-game. 225 minutes to collect 5 passes means I will need 7.7 days to get that many flasks. But in reality I'll need more days. With only 9 days left it appears to be impossible.
Does 50 flasks look like a reasonable number per game or am I missing something?

So, is it the case that it's not possible to reach the level 20 without spending banknotes? I am at level 9 and need 225 flasks to reach the next one. This number increases with each level, but, for simplicity, assuming it's not, I need 2475 flasks. I receive 48-50 flasks playing the mini-game. 225 minutes to collect 5 passes means I will need 7.7 days to get that many flasks. But in reality I'll need more days. With only 9 days left it appears to be impossible.
Does 50 flasks look like a reasonable number per game or am I missing something?
Missing the lucky ticket... for 4 greens a piece

@TeresaLisboa thanks, I happen to have 4 of those somehow. So, I just wait for 25 passes, then activate the ticket and get +50% more flasks?
That’s the idea. Put your alarm clock on, start just when you reach the 25 passes.
If you have the park and the 2 buildings at level 3, that means 40%. Plus the 50% bonus, 90%. I got if I remember 50+42 flasks (should be 45, I’ll pay more attention next time)
you must have obtained them during the other event on a similar format. They were part of the premium bonuses offered (unlike this time 🙁)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The last level is going to be over 1000 flasks - don't think this event is doable without spending greens.
Getting the event a day and half late doesn't help either

But GI insists that this event is doable as long as you upgrade to SRH3 and EC3 as soon as possible. So, maybe the last 5 level (from lv.16-20) only need 600 points in total (so total points from lv.1 to lv.20 = 3,600) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's for sure doable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
i dont think its 3600 in total. only the last level is 1070. if the level 18 is 800 a smentioned, then we are almost close to 3600 :p
it will be a scam if in order to complete it we should spend greenies regardless the premium pass cost

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Congratulation GI. You made a great cash machine.

First event remastered was easy. Everyone was happy to buy Premium to get very nice rewards.

Now we discover that buying premium does not help us to get reward and you have to spent additional cash at the beginning or a loooot if greenies.

But I m sure you will find a way 2/3 days before the end to convince us to spent more to finish the event with a « special discount » offer.

Just a question: do you plan to transform all next event like this one? If yes FED founds a new competitor to print monnaie !

PS: Spy Glass not available ... Again.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
It seems like a scam. And I’m pretty sure that if anyone knew that they have made impossible to complete all 20 levels just by playing all day long then they won’t buy the premium pass at all.
I explain myself: let’s assume that all have level 3 buildings. You receive 1 ticket per 45 minutes, so 32 tickets per day. Plus another 5 from videos per day. That means that you can play MAX 7 games daily that give up to max 70 points = 490.
8 days remaining (and for windows users, less) 490*11 that was initially the duration of the event gives us around 5400. If you consider that almost no one had level 3 buildings since day 0-1 then you can see that it is technically impossible IMPOSSIBLE to finish the event and ultimately receive what we bought for when we spent on premium pass.

Since the points are all screwed up, this may be helpful;
Very helpful tool, if I remember correctly (unfortunately I didn't take any notes) same points to advance through event levels were required for previous event (Curse of the Valley of the Kings?). Would you pls check the end of the sheet - I believe there is no lvl21, so after 930 pts for lvl19 you should need 1,070 for reaching last level and the event building.

Last edited:
Top Bottom