Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I paid for the premium, I think its a nice way to support the developers and you do get quite a lot. The special buildings kind of suck but hey, you get a special plane and a platinum chest at the end + all the stuff from the basic level, all bonuses etc.

I also have to disagree that you can not finish the levels without paying. I have the 40% bonus from the special buildings and I use as many videos as possible to get tickets and it seems I will reach the amount of flasks required to finish lvl 20 in about 48 hours. So it is doable, despite being on Windows which got the update with almost 2 days delay. I did not even had to purchase the lucky ticket to get extra bonus.
I only get 5 a day from ads, so its definitely harder for some of us. Lucky ticket is the only thing that may get me there

Well you still get some perks with the premium pass. You get the campus park which is almost the same as the state university, which you get at lv 20 standard. You also get some mystery buildings along the way and a special helicopter, so its still nice for the $4.99. However, I do feel like this is one event where you must pay to finish, and that I think is wrong.
I can agree there. For me, it worse because I have a visual impairment that impairs depth perception, makes me nearsighted, and things frequently are out of focus, plus there an involuntary eye movement called a nystagmus. To play this game, I have several tricks that I can compensate with but those don't work in this event because the recognition task is timed. That makes it very difficult to get lab flasks so I actually had to buy the Neutrino Observatory for $29 just to try to compensate but even I'm not sure how eell that would work and that was in addition to premium pass.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I may be missing the obvious but in Game we are advised that -

""you can use lab flasks to buy unique buildings and bonuses in the special adventure store""

Where is this special adventure store ? - I am playing the windows version

If it's the store on the event tab, then you can only use the flasks to buy anything if you don't already have that item. Otherwise you're paying greenies?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915_124031_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915_124031_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 120

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If it's the store on the event tab, then you can only use the flasks to buy anything if you don't already have that item. Otherwise you're paying greenies?
I agree, which again seems pointless. Either give us the option to buy things we already have in storage, or buy exclusive things for the event that we can't store. I wish they had survey/feedback services where they can get valuable information from the user in regards to the interface. Love this game, but a lot of things can be improved

I am still confused as there are no "unique buildings" in the event store - but Gi tells us " you can use lab flasks to buy unique buildings "

I think GI mean making progress by playing the mini game will give you access to unique buildings
uni.png

Rather more a reward for progress than a buying opportunity. :)

Regards
Harcourt

I think GI mean making progress by playing the mini game will give you access to unique buildings
View attachment 41026

Rather more a reward for progress than a buying opportunity. :)

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks Harcourt - that makes sense. I thought it would be like other quests but the format has now changed. Not sure if it is a change for the better but I will persevere

Thanks Harcourt - that makes sense. I thought it would be like other quests but the format has now changed. Not sure if it is a change for the better but I will persevere
I'm trying to as well but I still have concerns that I think are legitimate given what I've described. TBH, there are video games I can't play and I realize and accept this. I've had 50 years to accept hard truthes. This game appeals to me because it hasn't been like those games. The problem is that the contest defeats some of the "cheats" I was using just to function. Note that "cheats" is in quotations because I don't have a better word.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
There is an offer running now that you can skip a level in the event. My question is: in my current level I have 501 out of 680 points. If I skip the level now I will have zero points for the next one or I will keep the 501 points I already have? Anyone already did it?

Top Bottom