Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
I play everyday serveral hours since 7 years. I purchassed a premium ticket, used hard earned lucky tickets and I won't be able to finish this quest ! 4 days left, and I'am only level 16...
It's the first quest I won't be able to finish in 4 years !
I think we shoudn't have to pay to finish a quest.
THe fact that we can buy premium to have more presents like mystery building or plane is ok, it's an option and evryone is free to take or not.
But it's not ok that you can't finish a quest without paying.
And paying to pass levels, come on !!
I'll wait for the next event and if it's stays the same I'll quit the game . I am very desapointed

I think this event had some problems with it's conception - DEFINATELY, although I question if it's malice (evil intent).

What I would suggest is some alternative routes for earning lab flasks such as making destination flights and visits to those buildings (Student Residents Halls and Educational Centers). My bias would be towards the special destination flights because I have earned 10 stars on those.

Well that whole video deal with windows explains quite a bit. I was thinking since I was proactive
having % bonuses up and lucky tickets from last event running explained why I was progressing and
doing so well in the rankings. Also explains why it seems that a player or two who should not be able
to catch me are catching me. I was not paying attention to timer just would go do stuff come back
open game play video.

The actual explanation is that the videos are not working correctly in windows as usually there is a limit
though I don't even know what that is 8 ....maybe 11 idk. On a side note if they do this again and windows
is late(an almost certainty) I would expect this to be fixed and we will be screwed. 😲

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Does any know if there is a maximum number of items which can be found in the plane cockpit? I have been managing to find 20 items per mini game, each mini game lasts about 30 seconds. I wonder if there are more, but I'm just too slow. I could add this information to the special event user guide.

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Does any know if there is a maximum number of items which can be found in the plane cockpit? I have been managing to find 20 items per mini game, each mini game lasts about 30 seconds. I wonder if there are more, but I'm just too slow. I could add this information to the special event user guide.

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
20 items is maximum.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes i have given up trying to understand the cooldown on adverts for the event tickets. It seems to ignore the day reset as i am often getting same, first video of the new day followed by multiple hour cooldowns.
The 24 hour counter starts as soon as the first video is played I think

Top Bottom