Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.24 is OUT!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
1D71321F-0BA3-4381-9B0C-4C64E1D81C9A.jpeg

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Breaking game systems news from the heart of London! : Apparently, 'according to some', @Dave has given up as owner and creator of the Forum and taken over as head of GI Global so things should shift now for all 'Androids'...well, all of us I guess. He is aided, 'according to some', by his new PA @Madge59230. Both have inscrutable CVS and the combined patience of two people waiting for a Britsh Rail train to actually arrive on time. I am sure they will be a vital addition to the GI Team Conglomerate and that there will never be another glitch in the history of AC gaming. Yes, it is a surprise, but let's welcome them with open arms.

I rest my case--that's the one in the picture.

From your fake news revolving Windows reporter, Baz, (a mere humble player with far too much time on his hands today. :) )

at the same time. Good. But still the question why there is NO Android version update after nearly 24 hours? It is a kind of strange that google will hold it for so long. It will be nice if GI inform players about it. GI Informed about the new version - but nothing is there after nearly 24 hours. To point only to google: not so good. COmmunication is the main key. And it looks like that GI is not communicating well. Sorry, maybe you do not like to hear that.
I’ll pass it on to my superiors as apparently I work in Lithuania! 🤣

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Breaking game systems news from the heart of London! : Apparently, 'according to some', @Dave has given up as owner and creator of the Forum and taken over as head of GI Global so things should shift now for all 'Androids'...well, all of us I guess. He is aided, 'according to some', by his new PA @Madge59230. Both have inscrutable CVS and the combined patience of two people waiting for a Britsh Rail train to actually arrive on time. I am sure they will be a vital addition to the GI Team Conglomerate and that there will never be another glitch in the history of AC gaming. Yes, it is a surprise, but let's welcome them with open arms.

I rest my case--that's the one in the picture.

From your fake news revolving Windows reporter, Baz, (a mere humble player with far too much time on his hands today. :) )
I ALWAYS had my suspicions. They were a bit too "generous" to keep this forum going and providing a platform for players to communicate and form a society of AC players with unwritten etiquette and friendship bonds. SAVAGES!!! 😤

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So having completed this easy repeat event, where is the reward post Dave? If you repeat events this quickly the least you could do is set up the reward post.
He was waiting for android users to get it. The thread will most likely be available by the end of the day. It seems that us android users are finally getting the event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
so technically, GI should be able to make the event starts at the same time for all platforms. They just choose not to.
Or they prefer not to. Maybe the usual protocol is to release the event and the upgrade, but given the recent issues with the upgrade, maybe they sent only the event to android users to at least get started. Once the issues for 7.24 are resolved, they may send it out to everyone including us droids. However, with the event only lasting a week, I wouldnt be surprised if they just let it be until 8.0 arises. I suspect that @andy8758 was right on the money when he predicted an end of august 8.0 release (beginning of september technically)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
I hope this update not release on android version. :LOL:
You are right. Free video system became horrible.

you can watch one and waitseveral hours. acceleration video limited.

if you want we spent time (and money) on an other game. Please tell us.

Stupidstupidstupid.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
Is it only possible to activate one quantum leap?
Just activated one and it only shows the countdown where the activate button is.

Top Bottom