Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.24 is OUT!

Sahilkataria

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
030k62hzy
Username
Sahil Kataria
So in the last event they have issue of Missing planes in iOS and this time they have update issue on Android :(

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Oh.. so when you watch an adv in a neighbourh for extra click this is removed from the number of advs available for speed up of a flight.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Um.............delaying for V8........................still, Space Base is good for an item every 24hrs; Hotel looks nice but drops an item once every decade or a player's lifetime. :)

We already have the Video 5min delay on windows so used to it now.

Mustn't complain, I ought to be loading the dishwasher and washing machine and re-lining my old spacesuit. :)

Baz :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Um.............delaying for V8........................still, Space Base is good for an item every 24hrs; Hotel looks nice but drops an item once every decade or a player's lifetime. :)

We already have the Video 5min delay on windows so used to it now.

Mustn't complain, I ought to be loading the dishwasher and washing machine and re-lining my old spacesuit. :)

Baz :)
Ads has increased from 5 minutes to 3 hours! See this thread:

Finished , but I will
Post again when the quest reward is active 😅

Attachments

• EB6AB0E7-ABF4-44A5-9F3A-B1A09D016EB0.png
    EB6AB0E7-ABF4-44A5-9F3A-B1A09D016EB0.png
    985.9 KB · Views: 140
Top Bottom