Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.24 is OUT!

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Yeah I updated too every thing is running smooth, no greenies for the update though.
Ok. I think the compensation goes to players who bypassed the 6 building limit and the update returned all those excess buildings in their warehouses.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
No problem. I remember I used to get upset about certain things too....for me, the dismal drop rates and the 100 item limit were my biggest gripes. However, as you will come to learn, this forum has some very intelligent players from all walks of life who you would probably walk right by them in real life and never exchange a greeting....yet this one game has brought so many people together. Having a difficulty? I guarantee you will find one person in the forum who has a way to get past it. Lots of tips and tricks here to make the experience a lot better. Best of luck with everything.
The free ads are now once a day (does not even reset on some of them) and I don't want to spend for the subscriptions. It is stalling my next strategy in obtaining map chests through free excavations maps. I wonder why they changed the frequency. Or is this another of those unpredicted outcomes of the updates? I hope it is and corrected in future updates because a restricted free ads makes me more disinterested in the game. More like going back to an occasional rocket launch and collecting coins as the only boring and simple strategy for the game.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The free ads are now once a day (does not even reset on some of them) and I don't want to spend for the subscriptions. It is stalling my next strategy in obtaining map chests through free excavations maps. I wonder why they changed the frequency. Or is this another of those unpredicted outcomes of the updates? I hope it is and corrected in future updates because a restricted free ads makes me more disinterested in the game. More like going back to an occasional rocket launch and collecting coins as the only boring and simple strategy for the game.
I totally agree.
That change is extremely annoying. I have a plain stuck for repair for hours due to luck of a part and the unavailability of video ads.
It's just makes me dislike the game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No Im sure they will get it right. However, even if you dont have ads, there are other workarounds in regards to getting those items.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
No Im sure they will get it right. However, even if you dont have ads, there are other workarounds in regards to getting those items.
Spending a greenie or infrequent airship dock purchases costing 2000 coins does not justify the rewards that you obtain from excavations as map chest drop rates are not good.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Spending a greenie or infrequent airship dock purchases costing 2000 coins does not justify the rewards that you obtain from excavations as map chest drop rates are not good.
That's the nature of the game Im afraid. 2000 coins isnt much once you have a good collection system going, and some collections give 2000 coins a pop, like the moon rover and infrared telescope collections for red launches

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03szdipzs
Username
Pilot Tony
We took it for granted when GI put Spy Glass for 500 event currency.

It was always Bowl of Riches for 1500 event currency since I started playing 2 years ago.

It is still better than new event UI. At least now we get to spend our event currency for something we actually want.
Why must they make your bonus start as soon as you buy it? You should be able to store until you are ready, especially when you end up buying up just before game ends!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Why must they make your bonus start as soon as you buy it? You should be able to store until you are ready, especially when you end up buying up just before game ends!

I don’t know. If I could store it, I’d be happy too.

But I’m happy enough that we can still buy something from event store this time.

There might not be next time as we know from the new event UI.

Top Bottom