Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.24 is OUT!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
It's just getting worse...

A03CBCBB-A2C4-4CA5-8B8A-CEAFA9BD13C6.png

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is it that the wait time is exponentially growing or something? The day resets in less than 5 hours

I tried with building items.

1st ad, wait time 1 hour
2nd ad, wait time 2 hour
3rd ad, wait time 3 hour

I guess it’ll continue that way. I only watched those 3 ads so far.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
We took it for granted when GI put Spy Glass for 500 event currency.

It was always Bowl of Riches for 1500 event currency since I started playing 2 years ago.

It is still better than new event UI. At least now we get to spend our event currency for something we actually want.
One of my team calculate the increase of cost. 3 times more expensive for a duration reduce by 9. Result: 27 times more expensive than SG.

I always played with a SG available during events and I think events loose interest without it.

If the objective is to force us to manage better SG/Bowl of riches I suppose the balance should be different ... or maybe they want we spend greenies to by SG🧐

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Well greeper lost all neighbors for the 2nd time, lost neighbors when 7.23 came out, and now that 7.24 is out lost them again contacted gi support
happened to me. support was so great to response after 10 days and informed me that I already started to add new friends. and they need more time :-D not the only useless experience with the support. :-(

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Still no Android update, but after reading all these woes....maybe it's a blessing in disguise 😅
Advertisers will be up in arms due to lessened ads exposures. Maybe another GI strategy to milk the advertisers in order to increase their contract fees.

Top Bottom