Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.24 is OUT!

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
don't know.. it doesn't look promising...
Something is amiss in the IOS update. When I exited and opened the app, the waiting time for the next ads increased. And it seems that this is once every 24 hours while others say its every three hours. What gives with this update?

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Anyone had update on Android yet? My other account on PC updated hours ago.
If Android players are a majority, it seems that GI updated the other platforms first to see whether it will run smoothly (and looking at the updates history - the last two updates were not ok). Once programming errors are corrected, Android update follows. Seems like IOS and Windows updates served as test platforms.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w1knzey
Username
Smallfatbread
Update 7.24 is out on iOS!

A surprise from G! ....
It's "Riding the comet" event!!!

QL party coming soon....
NOW is updated? Or when will be active?

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
If Android players are a majority, it seems that GI updated the other platforms first to see whether it will run smoothly (and looking at the updates history - the last two updates were not ok). Once programming errors are corrected, Android update follows. Seems like IOS and Windows updates served as test platforms.
OOH - that can takes time then. I still see that sometimes airplanes are stucked, not moving. A problem known well since the BETA release of the V7.x - until not solved. :-D

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
ALL 3 platforms get released at the SAME time. This is not a GI problem that there is no Android game but a Google problem. Problems will be the same for everyone!
Android is always the first one to be released. So where is it? Are you one of the higher ups in GI who approved the submission?

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I hope this update not release on android version. :LOL:
best statement. They should fix there system first. Last event: worst event ever! Last week with more 10 hours alliance tasks delays: great job! Fix the problems first! And test it!

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
ALL 3 platforms get released at the SAME time. This is not a GI problem that there is no Android game but a Google problem. Problems will be the same for everyone!
at the same time. Good. But still the question why there is NO Android version update after nearly 24 hours? It is a kind of strange that google will hold it for so long. It will be nice if GI inform players about it. GI Informed about the new version - but nothing is there after nearly 24 hours. To point only to google: not so good. COmmunication is the main key. And it looks like that GI is not communicating well. Sorry, maybe you do not like to hear that.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
at the same time. Good. But still the question why there is NO Android version update after nearly 24 hours? It is a kind of strange that google will hold it for so long. It will be nice if GI inform players about it. GI Informed about the new version - but nothing is there after nearly 24 hours. To point only to google: not so good. COmmunication is the main key. And it looks like that GI is not communicating well. Sorry, maybe you do not like to hear that.
G! Did post about it on their official communication channel, discord.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
@Dave If you are a sleeper for GI, could you please ask them to send me 50 greenies as I've been emptying my bank account to keep them happy this year. They must have my name on a board somewhere in the office with my mugshot. I bet you're sitting around with the GI team grinning as you count all the dosh. :) :) :)

Baz :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am thinking that GI discovered some bug, and decide to pull the Android update at the last minute.
According to Madge, they are supposedly released at the same time, but I wouldnt rule out your theory. Maybe they called the android release back (not sure if its possible). If we see a patch for iOS and windows along with the android release, then that would confirm that the android was purposely withheld to fix the bugs.

Top Bottom