Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Hey GI,

My friend @Jenn B is having problems.

Please fix the %$£"! gifts problem

Otherwise I will send the boys round.

You have 30 minutes to respond.

Yours *&^%$
Harcourt
That actually worked!!! (OK, really I just restarted yet again). But I would like it to be noted that @Harcourt has some serious pull in the universe! :LOL: Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
The platinum box at level 21 contains a QL, 10 gold coins, 100 silver coins and 10 big explosive pyro bolts. So with the 3 mystery superbuildings you get and lots of smaller things, the €5,49 for the premium pass seems good value to me. Planes or not. Although I would like to get the planes ofcourse.
I got a condor S2 I couldn't believe it:LOL:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Ah, no point in chasing token heads to gain a reward at each changeover? :eek: Might as well relax and see what happens after 12 days.:rage: NO FUN

FACEBOOK AC page

New event ratings:
The more event tokens you get, the higher your rating is! Rewards became more interesting and valuable too, so it’ll be gratifying to finish the event at top. Good luck at getting that first place!
Quick, start the adventure now! Help Professor Klandau in his unusual experiment, and save the people of Airport City from the Curse of the Valley of the Kings!

oooo, for someone who has never paid GI a penny I'm actually considering this.... :) Yes, I'm really cheap!

Now, if you just knew how to get my possessed pax count to zero I'd pay for that!!

In looking at all the previous rewards the $4.99 seems like a bargain. Orderly Set - 20 straightjackets, MSB 1,2,5,6 ,3 lucky tickets, Ancient Sanctuary (daily collectible), Golden Dice, 2 Mysterious Airplanes, platinum chest, Curse of the Pharaoh (increase maximum number of possessed passengers by 100%) - handy at the moment

Can you watch ads?

Unless I'm mistaken the Curse of the Pharaoh reward which increases maximum possessed passenger count by 100% should help as you will be able to collect more burial vaults to fill up the counter thus getting more straitjackets. If not the slow way is to just use all your ads each day until you get the required 100. (This may be different for others as all of my collections are done for me from previous year)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Unless I'm mistaken the Curse of the Pharaoh reward which increases maximum possessed passenger count by 100% should help as you will be able to collect more burial vaults to fill up the counter thus getting more straitjackets. If not the slow way is to just use all your ads each day until you get the required 100. (This may be different for others as all of my collections are done for me from previous year)
Temporary solution though. You’re f***ed when the bonus runs out unless you’re going to shell out over and over.
Its a dev cock up for sure. You shouldn’t be reliant on ads for completion. They’re notoriously unreliable.
where do you watch ads for straight jackets? I can only see an option to spend 3 greens on speeding up the drop at the vault
you’ll need 0 in your warehouse. Then go to the flight menu, and click straight jacket which should give you the option.

Top Bottom