Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello, Pilots! Ancient sands are shifting, so we're going to introduce 7.23 Update with brand new event system this week.

The Curse of the valley of the kings!
Hello, my friends. I have reason to believe that we are on the brink of an incredible discovery. The secret tomb of Pharaoh Djer has been discovered in Egypt. It's nearly five thousand years old, and I must be among the first to visit it. (Klandau)

Event buildings lineup:

event buildings.png

Complete all 18 task levels to get Library of Alexandria
pic_FB-FAQ_Library-of-Alexandria_6x6.png

• Max population cap. +50
  • 210 coins every 4 hours.
  • boosts nerby residential buildings output by 5%

Complete missions, launch flights, visit buildings in your and your neighbors' cities to earn the event currency.
Earn event currency to increase your pass level and advance in your adventure.
With each new level you will receive better rewards. To unlock an additional rewards, get Premium Class access ticket through the direct purchase.

New Event interface:
event UI2.png

• Updated story missions.
  • 18 levels of event rewards plus additional 18 with Premium Class ticket
  • Reworked event rankings with new rewards

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Now I wonder, how much is Premium Class? I'm guessing 30$
Looks interesting. Hopefully it’s around £5 like those in other games..... but I suspect you are right 😂
When I first looked I thought it was 5 greens, then realised it’s a $ sign.
Could be worth a buy depending on the rewards.... If there’s a good mix of some SMBs, greens, bonuses and the like I could just be tempted....

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
The buildings look great and I like the look of the new interface. A bit disappointed to see the premium class ticket, instead of everyone getting the same rewards based on their participation level in the event. Especially the huge difference, 1000 coins vs mystery super building. I'm okay with spending money on greens every now and then, because I enjoy the game and support the developers this way. But this feels like you're missing out when you're not spending $$.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The buildings look great and I like the look of the new interface. A bit disappointed to see the premium class ticket, instead of everyone getting the same rewards based on their participation level in the event. Especially the huge difference, 1000 coins vs mystery super building. I'm okay with spending money on greens every now and then, because I enjoy the game and support the developers this way. But this feels like you're missing out when you're not spending $$.

I see this kind of things (premium and basic reward) more and more in online games. It's free to play, yes. But you need to spend money to get the premium rewards. As much as I hate it, it's somewhat understandable, it's a business after all.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Looks interesting. Hopefully it’s around £5 like those in other games..... but I suspect you are right 😂
When I first looked I thought it was 5 greens, then realised it’s a $ sign.
Could be worth a buy depending on the rewards.... If there’s a good mix of some SMBs, greens, bonuses and the like I could just be tempted....
I’m not sure if you could see this but it definitely starts with a four....
2CF3C239-BBB4-486B-8177-729273923DE1.jpeg

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I see this kind of things (premium and basic reward) more and more in online games. It's free to play, yes. But you need to spend money to get the premium rewards. As much as I hate it, it's somewhat understandable, it's a business after all.

Yes of course it's a business. I already spend money on greens AND have a silver subscription. I definitely don't play for free lol. If the ticket prices are reasonable I might be tempted to get one, and reconsider my subscription.

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I know it’s business and all that. And rewards seem to be pretty good for the price $49.99.
BUT such price will inevitably cause a huge gap between the players. Lots of us pay real money in AC but a really big number of these players spend like around $10 for greenies once a month or something like that. Each month there are 2-3 events. So it’s around $100-150 each month for premium class. That’s a lot...

Top Bottom