Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable To Invest Points In A Open Red Launch

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have this morning opened up a red launch but I'm unable to invest any points, I have a feeling other forum members have experienced a similar problem - would be very pleased and grateful to hear from you, if you know how to solve this problem?

ATTENTION 2020.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A short while ago I managed to join a red launch (there are two active QL Bonus in use), I have invested points, but my counter has remained at zero, although each of the resource items quanities have been deducted. Any insight into this current problem would be grateful appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I usually get this in my support account in my PC, and I finally know what the problem is: at the last launch, I use fuel for example I have 10 PEBs then use 1 and get only 9 remaining. I close my game right after that and it seems some progress did not be saved up. Then I reopen the game and realize that I still have 10 PEBs without opening any launch ready. However, the rocket still be launched successfully. But in the next launch, when I use PEB, that notification appear, but yeah, I see that my number of PEBs changed from 10 to 9 and then with the 9 "REAL PEBs", I am able to use it without resetting the game. So in conclusion, this happens when you burn the "FAKE FUEL" from last launch which is not have been saved up.

A short while ago I managed to join a red launch (there are two active QL Bonus in use), I have invested points, but my counter has remained at zero, although each of the resource items quanities have been deducted. Any insight into this current problem would be grateful appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I had this problem last November.

I am not sure it will work for you ?

Regards
Harcourt

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I found when I had this issue I could visit a neighbor and come back to the launch. When I got back the problem was gone, after the internet had reset. Once, it happened to four fuel items in a row, causing me to get frustrated. I rebooted the computer and everything was good when I got back in.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
My Android account have same problem yesterday then restart the device and disconnect from internet and the problem still there i feel angry i keep clicking 2 times its work them i move for the next item click it 2 times and its work so i keep clicking 2 or 3 times the popup gone ;)
Yes, like me said above, you was burning the “FAKE FUEL” which you used for the last launch but the server didn’t not save some progress you did before you close the game :) but I haven’t got this bug in my iOS account. So just keep clicking until you burn the “REAL FUEL”, no need to reconnect at all

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Harcourt - @DexCare - @Husam - @PLMerry

I just wanted to write and express my thanks for your posts and for sharing your experiences. I will attempt to join a red launch when one becomes available, and try and invest resources and points. I should have the answer to the problem at some point. My thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I have this morning opened up a red launch but I'm unable to invest any points, I have a feeling other forum members have experienced a similar problem - would be very pleased and grateful to hear from you, if you know how to solve this problem?

View attachment 40702

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I've on several occasions

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I have just been having the same problem on my main account. It was a common problem a long time ago, and then is was fixed. But now the problem seems to have come back again. I think its to do with the internet connection or device memory somehow, no real basis for this, just a feeling!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have just been having the same problem on my main account. It was a common problem a long time ago, and then is was fixed. But now the problem seems to have come back again. I think its to do with the internet connection or device memory somehow, no real basis for this, just a feeling!

Many thanks for your post, and for sharing your experience. I'm hoping all will be well, I will know once I find a red flight to join.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This Thursday morning, I'm still unable to add any points to my launch, although the resource items are being deduncted. A red launch is currently available, all places are open, including first place.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
This Thursday morning, I'm still unable to add any points to my launch, although the resource items are being deduncted. A red launch is currently available, all places are open, including first place.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Looks like you are in need of a Gi trouble ticket. When I had these issues they always cleared up quickly. Also, I never lost anything, that I am aware of, at least.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Looks like you are in need of a Gi trouble ticket. When I had these issues they always cleared up quickly. Also, I never lost anything, that I am aware of, at least.

You may well be right, good neighbour. My experiences of GI have not been great across the past six years. I may wait unable the next update, before contacting them. That may solve the problem, if not, I will contact them. Many thanks.

Hope all is well in your gaming world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - @Husam - Good Morning

I'm currently experiencing an on-going problem with my game, and I would be very greatful for any help which you maybe able to provide with regards to this.

I'm unable to add any points to a Space Program Launch (Green, Blue or Red), although I'm able open a launch and join a launch. Also, each time I click any one of the space program resource items, the resources are deducted from each of their storage totals, but no points are added to the points counter.

This problem first occured in September, following a download update to the game of Airport City. I do not know if this is the cause of the problem, or if the problem lies elsewhere. I understand a number of forum members have also experienced this type of problem with their games.

I was, in all honesty, reluctant and in no real hurry to contact Airport City Support Team. My experience of them, across the past six years of game play, has never been great. I have tried all manner of ways to solve this problem, over the past few weeks, including suggestions received from other forum members through this thread.

I finally contacted ACST on Wednesday 11th November (at 10.32am UK Time), by completing the on-line form and submitting it through the website. I received an automated email reply one minute later (at 10.33am UK Time).

A series of emails have now passed between myself and ACST, and the problem has not been resolved. They have asked me for more information. I have provided a detailed explanation of the problem, and have also provided a screenshot of the error message.

Yesterday, I discovered that my request for help has been closed. Today Monday 23rd November, I received an email from ACST, asking me if I'm happy with the serivce they have provided. I have let them know the problem has not been resolved.

Reference Number: 1515518

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Captain WH Rollins I hope you can get a solution to your problem asap.

The ACST normally replies within 2-3 days, but they are very quick to "close" the request if you don't reply quickly (within 24 hours). It's a bit annoying but that's my experience with them.

I am not sure why this keeps happening to you, it happened to me once in my iOS game, I contacted support, then they sent me back the items I lost. Since then, I never encounter the same problem anymore.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I hope you can get a solution to your problem asap.

The ACST normally replies within 2-3 days, but they are very quick to "close" the request if you don't reply quickly (within 24 hours). It's a bit annoying but that's my experience with them.

I am not sure why this keeps happening to you, it happened to me once in my iOS game, I contacted support, then they sent me back the items I lost. Since then, I never encounter the same problem anymore.
Hello, and good morning,. It is good to hear from you. It has been quite a while since we last spoke.

I do not mind the items that I have lost, they are small, and not that important. Also, I could not prove I have lost any space program resources. I do not have any screenshots of 'before and after' the deed was done. As you know, screenshots are everything, if I tried to take screenshots of every aspect of my game, in order to cover myself, it would be quite an undertaking. The user guides alone take up a large part of my time, far more than my game.

Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins ,
I think the last time I was involved in a Space Launch was a good few months ago, if not longer. That does sound like a very frustrating issue you are having. Have other people reported having the same problems?

Seven forum members have posted in this thread, their experiences and what they did about it. I have tried all of their ideas and suggestions, nothing has worked. I will now need to complete a second form, and submit once again. I will do this sometime, in the week, but not today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Seven forum members have posted in this thread, their experiences and what they did about it. I have tried all of their ideas and suggestions, nothing has worked. I will now need to complete a second form, and submit once again. I will do this sometime, in the week, but not today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Quote the previous number they gave you and it was closed before it was resolved and that this time they resolve it before closing.

Top Bottom