Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable To Invest Points In A Open Red Launch

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have just this morning, Tuesday 24th November 2020, completed and submitted a second form, asking that the problem with my space program game be fixed. This has been on going since September 2020

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Harcourt - for some reason, I do not know why, my space program problem has been resolved. I was able to open a red launch and invest points this Thursday morning. I had received an email from Customer Support suggesting I uninstall my game, and install Airport City from the Store, etc..........fortunately this is now not necessary.

If you would like to arrange a time where you can join a red launch in second and/or third place, with no points needed, I can close and launch, as a thank you for helping me previously. This invite also extends to @PLMerry as a thank you for helping me out previously.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Harcourt - for some reason, I do not know why, my space program problem has been resolved. I was able to open a red launch and invest points this Thursday morning. I had received an email from Customer Support suggesting I uninstall my game, and install Airport City from the Store, etc..........fortunately this is now not necessary.

If you would like to arrange a time where you can join a red launch in second and/or third place, with no points needed, I can close and launch, as a thank you for helping me previously. This invite also extends to @PLMerry as a thank you for helping me out previously.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Captain,

I am pleased your game has repaired itself.

Thank you for the invite to join a launch. However I launch everyday using my main account for 1st place and my supports to contribute for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

I trust you will understand when I say no thank you for the invite.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain,

I am pleased your game has repaired itself.

Thank you for the invite to join a launch. However I launch everyday using my main account for 1st place and my supports to contribute for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

I trust you will understand when I say no thank you for the invite.

Regards
Harcourt

If I had 5 games I would do the same thing, it is the smart play, in so many ways.

My respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom