Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I have not seen this before !

Hi,

I was starting a red launch with 5 of my games.

When I got to the fifth game this happened

Annotation 2019-11-02 111200.png

I had not put any fuel to the launch.

Closing and opening the game fixed the problem

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 9675

Hum.

I remember of another topic in the past, before V7.
where players were not have to use the space launch items in a launch.

And this occurred because the player was playing several games with the same email account...
So a warning here:
if you are playing several game linked to the same email, be prepared to have issues like this one (I did not tell you do actually, but this could be a reason).

And a second warning here: it is forbidden by the rules to have several games with the same email (or account, if we speak of apple). If you actually do so, just think acount create a second emain account, and link one of your game to this account.

Now, if it is not the case, i have no clues about that. never got this message myself.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Had the issue on iOS and Android too. Waiting 1 second or so an then clicking the item seemed to resolve it. I think it seems to link to some form of server delay, as I encounter the issue when clicking items in quick succession

Does your fuel count go down when you get the message? Like 400 LFT, click and get the message, then you only have 399 LFTs, but you have to click it again to make it work, leaving you with 398? I got the message on one of my support games yesterday, one that I had launched earlier in the day without problems, and the count went down.

This is on PC, where email address isn't used for an account, unlike android.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Does your fuel count go down when you get the message? Like 400 LFT, click and get the message, then you only have 399 LFTs, but you have to click it again to make it work, leaving you with 398? I got the message on one of my support games yesterday, one that I had launched earlier in the day without problems, and the count went down.

Yes for me. The count went down and no points added.

It was happening to me as well while running 5 accounts. It was really bad for awhile and then just went away. I suspect it may be server issues as well. No items ever went missing.

Hum.

I remember of another topic in the past, before V7.
where players were not have to use the space launch items in a launch.

And this occurred because the player was playing several games with the same email account...
So a warning here...
Yes, the scenario you speak of happened to me in the past as well. I had different games on iOS devices but used the same Apple ID. as I switched games/devices, the countdown to add an item carried across from all devices. My devices still use the same Apple ID, but GI have now linked iOS games to Game Centre IDs so, as long as they are different, everything should work correctly. However, one problem that has continued to switch across my iOS devices (and must be Apple ID related) is when I renew my silver subscription. It has happened at least 3 times now and just last week, just after renewing the subscriptio, it bounced from device to the next and the next, and the next as I opened each game/device, until it had switched through every account. Why it happens? I have no idea, but GI waves their wand and it switches back to the correct account with no further issues.

My games Radu81 and Radu-Fuel 20 are android games with different emails and the problem is not about losing items and is about losing QL's and are not even active.
I can't active QL for a week already and that's sucks.
I forgot to mention that I lose 2or 3 QL's until I'm able to activate and that's not good.

Last edited:
My games Radu81 and Radu-Fuel 20 are android games with different emails and the problem is not about losing items and is about losing QL's and are not even active.
I can't active QL for a week already and that's sucks.
I forgot to mention that I lose 2or 3 QL's until I'm able to activate and that's not good.
I've lost a couple of QLs, not to mention PEBs. Disheartening to say the least.

Top Bottom