Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 100 Item Limit - Dave's Rant.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good bye my dear Friend....

Hi,

After 4 years I decided to quit AC.
This is my last week in alliance team Pinokkio.

Sorry, but I'm not going to play whole year a game just for two new buildings.
Rules of this game are unstable. Game is unstable.

I will keep my City, you can visit me, but I will definitly stop flying planes and rockets. Just only once a day I'm going to send gifts.

Mayby one day I will be back.
But now is time for vacations.

Regards,DarekK
Well, there you have it. Let the exodus begin? :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
leeleec78
My enthusiasm for the game has been waining for a while now, each update seems to bring with it something which makes the game harder and less enjoyable, missions which are practically unachievable unless you find a way of cheating, price hikes for greenies, having to now scroll to find completed collections taking time away from actually playing the game.

I've been after planetariums for ages and I must have bought 50+ mystery super building 2s and not a single one - it's like there's an algorithm built in that knows what I'm after and refuses to give it to me, instead I've wasted 65 greenies on rabbit holes, genetic institutes and Gyms so I've stopped trying.

Add to this the £s ive lost not receiving greenies when I've bought them with GI blaming apple and apple blaming GI.

GI do not care about its loyal game playing community. We are just cash cows to them and they are milking us for as much cash they can earn. Loyalty means nothing at all to them.

I'll keep on playing maybe once a day but I'll not be giving them any more cash. When I get a new device that'll be it for me.

Such a pity - it's brought me some real enjoyment, it's a shame greed has ended that!

It's because your game was Restored, Contact Support Team and tell me ticket number, I will try.
Hi Aj sent a ticket thrue the new way still awaiting a confirmation and ticket nummber before with the red button we had imidiate return of an automated answer now it takes a wile
this is the new system to send tickets i will wait on the respons and let you know wat they said and wat the ticket number was
thanks for your help :cool::)(y)
upload_2017-6-2_11-39-13.png

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi Aj sent a ticket thrue the new way still awaiting a confirmation and ticket nummber before with the red button we had imidiate return of an automated answer now it takes a wile
this is the new system to send tickets i will wait on the respons and let you know wat they said and wat the ticket number was
thanks for your help :cool::)(y)
View attachment 7571
hope it will get resolved soon

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Its official windows vezion off AC is also limited to the 100 items for warehouse
just had a game restored by GI after a crash and tho i still have the same code after repair now under restriction 100items :mad::mad::mad::mad:
What a utter disgrace, so sorry Mo and all the money you have put in this game :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I will 100 % quit if this happens to me, and to be honest the only thing I will miss will be this forum
I hope they sort it for you Mo :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
What a utter disgrace, so sorry Mo and all the money you have put in this game :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I will 100 % quit if this happens to me, and to be honest the only thing I will miss will be this forum
I hope they sort it for you Mo :(

As I said in another thread, we should consider staying in the forum and playing another game.
It would keep us all together and it would show G$ what we think of their actions.
Any suggestions for a new game we should switch to?

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
As I said in another thread, we should consider staying in the forum and playing another game.
It would keep us all together and it would show G$ what we think of their actions.
Any suggestions for a new game we should switch to?
If only Phyllo, took me nearly 3 years to build this game, and I do not compare to many of the players on this forum they have spent many years building our empires :) I will never commit to another game, spend quality time with my family instead (not sure they will be happy about that) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
If only Phyllo, took me nearly 3 years to build this game, and I do not compare to many of the players on this forum they have spent many years building our empires :) I will never commit to another game, spend quality time with my family instead (not sure they will be happy about that) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It might be something less time consuming, half an hour a day or so and we'd still enjoy each other and not get too much on the nerves of your family members who don't even know any more how we look like... ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I don't think so, not anymore:mad:
View attachment 7585

The less people still pay real money for the game, the higher the chances that their management will overcome their pride and admit that they paid the developers in vain to implement changes that will ruin the game and now have to pay them again to take them out. Of course they'll never admit that openly but hopefully there will at least be an official note promising that there will never ever be a limit to 100 again.

LIMIT TO 100ITEMS realy the worst thing GI has EVER DONE!!!!!!!
yep you dont have to tell me that:mad::mad::mad:
i cant collect a f**king thing:mad::mad::mad:
and every launch i lose my chest and launch items :mad::mad::mad:
unles i empty my warehouse to less than 100 for every single item (if its possible) exmpl solid fuel :mad::mad::mad:
witch will keep me busy for at least a week,is this why i spent all those greens (cash) thank you GI but no:mad::mad::mad:
upload_2017-6-2_18-43-0.png

Device
  1. Android
The worst idea.
And they succeed in FB platform 1 year ago.
Can you compare how many the income from FB and Mobile Platform?
I have 9 games, 1 person and 9 games.
And no FB platform.
I can guess FB platform only 1 per person.

And in this Forum, FB platform is not active.

Top Bottom