Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 100 Item Limit - Dave's Rant.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
According to Alisa; That tabs scroll thing was intended but she did also say they appreciate the opinion of players and they find us I quote VALUABLE so she sent my complaint to the Tech people at G!.. The more people complain the better, we ALL have to notify G! and not just this forum :) they do listen and they do absolutely help :)

Wait wut? The collection tabs that now do not scroll automatically to the blue "Collect" buttons and we have to scroll them up and down 221 lines to find just a single one - is an intended thing?! Fantastic idea!! One of the best gi's inventions in a line with non-skippable popups, half of adventure buildings requiring roads, and 100-limits.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
...she did also say they appreciate the opinion of players and they find us I quote VALUABLE so she sent my complaint to the Tech people at G!.. The more people complain the better, we ALL have to notify G! and not just this forum :) they do listen and they do absolutely help :)

Ahahaha
you-must-be-new-here_75661.jpg

read this old good man:
I've said it before and will say it again.
All too often have I seen online games fail because the devs/owners do what they want and not listen t the players. The last game I played for as many years as I have AC, failed because the owners/devs made unkept promises.
Eventually they allowed their greed to get the better of them and ended up shutting the servers down a couple years back. Sad really as there was created out of the game, another world-wide community, such as we have here in forums. I have watched AC over the last several years, change in exactly the same way. Nickle and dime the players for repairs on planes, speeding up construction of buildings, speeding up production of buildings, etc. Coins have almost become useless. Sad; so very sad.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It's been more than a year but G! still has not done anything about Alliance cheaters. Are there still bugs that makes them get millions of passengers? If so, that is what G! should focus on. Don't fix what is not broken.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Its official windows vezion off AC is also limited to the 100 items for warehouse
just had a game restored by GI after a crash and tho i still have the same code after repair now under restriction 100items :mad::mad::mad::mad:

So bad to hear that.
Does it mean you cannot collect any more than 100 or did you also lose all you had in excess above the 100 limit?

no wat you got remains but all exess above 100 is lost unles you dont click the shutle till you empty your warehouse depending on the item
fot example i have 918 flightcatering in ware house if dont use them until the total is below 100 i cant add and lose the ones after
so this means i have to reduce all items to below 100 to be able to add including the chest from launches and launch prep

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
fot example i have 918 flightcatering in ware house if dont use them until the total is below 100 i cant add and lose the ones after
so this means i have to reduce all items to below 100 to be able to add including the chest from launches and launch prep

Thanks for explaining it, that's how I understood it but basically it does mean that any production that you paid for to get it goes to waste, so it is stolen from you although you may have paid with greenies to upgrade your production facilities and you may have paid for the greenies with real money. In my view, this is still theft by the management of G! even if they leave your stored goods in place.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Thanks for explaining it, that's how I understood it but basically it does mean that any production that you paid for to get it goes to waste, so it is stolen from you although you may have paid with greenies to upgrade your production facilities and you may have paid for the greenies with real money. In my view, this is still theft by the management of G! even if they leave your stored goods in place.

Let's reflect on that for a moment.

Yes exactly its no use to upgrade production buildings and some are even not needed anymore
Exactly wat you sayd steeling first we are encouraged to buy these buildings than upgrade for greens and now we cant even reap the benefits :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
wel i have this account for over a year now and they applied the limit anyway

Mo, the question is, did you send a ticket to GI asking if you could have your game restored without the limit. It is the only hope to our existence here, at least for as long as we can hold on to it. The theory was that old timers could be "grandfathered in".

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Its official windows vezion off AC is also limited to the 100 items for warehouse
just had a game restored by GI after a crash and tho i still have the same code after repair now under restriction 100items :mad::mad::mad::mad:
It's because your game was Restored, Contact Support Team and tell me ticket number, I will try.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I spent real US dollars recently during 3X promotion sale...so I could get greenies...to buy land on airport side...to build more pill, lollipop and bed factories...wasted my real money then as I have 100 of each item..so production of more flight items is useless...I am done buying greenies now with real money...since GI essentially stole the cash I spent buying airport side land for factories that are now useless...until of course I use up the items over 100...sooo sad!

Device
  1. Android
This is what limit balance you :

In the end of the week, you have 100 VR.

Than you will get task like 350 flights to Guadalajara.

Lets say you have 20 good friends that will always give you 20 VR for 7 days.

So in the progress daily you will have 100+(20x7) = 240.

You will need 350-240=110 more VR.

You can fly again Condor to Macau 100 times or buy 110x2 greens = 220 greens for 1 task.

The choices:

1. fly Condor 350+110=460 flights or
  2. Fly Condor 350 flights +220 greens

This calculation :

1. Only 1 task is calculated, we will have 3 tasks a week.
  2. Passengers, Alarm Clock and Fuel are not calculated.
  3. The time to launch Red to get golden tokens are not calculated also.

You need to be 24/7 in the game.

Alliance tasks are not able to be finished everyweek.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
And this talk of we will try to lift the limit if you are and old user... Either there is a limit for old users or there isn't.. What is there to try?

They are offering a grace period so not everyone will be hit at the same time and yell about it but don't kid yourselves we will all be getting the limit sooner rather then later, their decision has been made.

Device
  1. Android
Good bye my dear Friend....

Hi,

After 4 years I decided to quit AC.
This is my last week in alliance team Pinokkio.

Sorry, but I'm not going to play whole year a game just for two new buildings.
Rules of this game are unstable. Game is unstable.

I will keep my City, you can visit me, but I will definitly stop flying planes and rockets. Just only once a day I'm going to send gifts.

Mayby one day I will be back.
But now is time for vacations.

Regards,DarekK

Top Bottom