Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 100 Item Limit - Dave's Rant.

Got it all mixed. Read developer history only, just once. And I was only drawing inference from Pit1024 comments which I may have missed understood. Thanks for the correction
What I meant, Owumi, is that at the beginning the Road 404 logo appeared when the game was started (and probably this was the case until I left the game back in January '15 - I can't exactly remember) and now it's the GI logo. I don't really now what are the relations between both.

Actually, I didn't read Dave's comment at the beginning of this thread.

For the first time, I have seen Dave get upset over actions taken by GI.

Apparently, it's fraudulent to create a 100 limit on items bought with real money by players. It's enough to get people pissed off.

Dave I admire your courage all these years and please, don't relent or new players will suffer.

At this Junction, I will say GI may not be doing well in terms of sensitization, they may do a lot of consultations but is not enough as it fails to get to players and players who have spent considerable time and good amount of real money.

I think the best way reply GI and for them to feel the impact is giving them negative remarks and rating them low on Google play Store and on Facebook for new players and for others to see

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Apparently, it's fraudulent to create a 100 limit on items bought with real money by players. It's enough to get people pissed off.

Dave I admire your courage all these years and please, don't relent or new players will suffer.

At this Junction, I will say GI may not be doing well in terms of sensitization, they may do a lot of consultations but is not enough as it fails to get to players and players who have spent considerable time and good amount of real money.

I think the best way reply GI and for them to feel the impact is giving them negative remarks and rating them low on Google play Store and on Facebook for new players and for others to see
Very glad to say that after 10 days r so, the limit imposed on me has been lifted!
For any existing player, if you are relentless with support I cannot see why they would not do the same for you, good news for now at least!

GREAT news after i sent one more ticket kev3 limit is removed
i now sent a ticket for mo account hope they lift it to
i explained all in the ticket i hope the longtime players can all have it removed

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jun 6, 15:12 MSK

Dear Kevin,

Seeing as you are a long-time player, we've changed the limit for your profile so you could play like before.

Thank you for being our player!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
i explained all in the ticket i hope the longtime players can all have it removed

Dear Kevin,

Seeing as you are a long-time player, we've changed the limit for your profile so you could play like before.

Sincerely,
Mary
I'm glad they start lifting limits from old players. Welcome back!

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
Nice work, .... Kevin? ;)
... remind me to tell you a joke one day about the grasshopper that went into a bar :)

IMG_2598.JPG

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
Great news Mo , so pleased for you and at least they have done the correct thing for a change :cool:

I take all back ;):p(y)

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
Thanks Kevin. This has changed the negative perception I was beginning to build... :D

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom