Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promised big compensation for not performing the "Riding the Comet" action for Windows players.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20btzt39b
Username
thebest
What the f.... is going on with this update. Almost 14 days with nothing. I said i will stop after 48 hours. It has been a lot of talking from them but no action. if no update tomorrow this will be my last post on the forum. i will find another game to play. Not only no update, no i also am postive for Covid-19. Life sucks.(n):mad:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
Not sure if this is relevant or even related.
Tuesday 4th May 16:15 UK time(BST),my Windows 10 laptop currently doing a big Windows update.Has taken roughly half an hour to get 12% configured.
Aren't computers good at making you waste time.🙄

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Two sets of Big Compensation will be required for this very poor showing. The first set for the Riding The Comet special event, which did not take place for us Windows players, due to download issues. The second set for the Long Awaited Mail special event, which we are currently unable to download, from the Microsoft Apps Store.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

so what have we missed,
on very seldom how many sets of what would I get from 60 daily planetarium visits
what could I have gained from two events, plus running event destinations may have allowed me to save up some flight items like pills, beds, lollis, ear plugs, ereaders
cost of storing buildings and building others ready for the event in vain
how many launches might I have taken part on to what gain....

all pants!! (a british expression meaning poor, rubbish, awful etc)

Last edited:
Question is, why do they wait to compensate windows players for the comet event?
That is already done. They could already give the players compensation for that event.
And if long awaited mail comes later (good one hahaha) compensate at that time.
Now they will probably try to compensate all at once. And then give you less than what you should have received.

GI doing a very poor job it seems.

Aerospatiale

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20099q56d
Username
Aerospatiale
Additionally, Stone Castles do not give Treadmill / Running Wild items for Windows...

1620208187253.png

I am on Android and just checked the one in Madlen and it doesn't show these either. I don't have one in my city. Do others that have one still show these as drop items; else, I think were removed?
Think they have picked up another bug. Who will pay greens for a building that drops items for a useless collection. No doubt put right in next update whenever that is. Not the first time this has happened.

Top Bottom