Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promised big compensation for not performing the "Riding the Comet" action for Windows players.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
At this point, if I were a windows user, I would consider going mobile. Theyre always getting the short end of the stick. I think theyre in the minority as well, so even moreso they get overlooked

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
I am on Android and just checked the one in Madlen and it doesn't show these either. I don't have one in my city. Do others that have one still show these as drop items; else, I think were removed?
My main game is on iOS and the treadmill items properly appear in my city.

Per the Wiki info, you would not get treadmill drops when visiting a Stone Castle. You need to visit Training Centers.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Now that the land discount expansion sale window has become available, from today and for the next three days and four hours, it would be really wonderful to be compensated for the Riding The Comet and Long Awaited Mail special events that have not taken place for us Windows players.

I'm assuming (although I could be very wrong about this) there will be some green notes, as part of the 'Please Forgive Us For This Glorious Royal Mess We Have Created And We Promise Never To Do It Again' ........... compensation reward from Game Insight

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Now that the land discount expansion sale window has become available, from today and for the next three days and four hours, it would be really wonderful to be compensated for the Riding The Comet and Long Awaited Mail special events that have not taken place for us Windows players.

I'm assuming (although I could be very wrong about this) there will be some green notes, as part of the 'Please Forgive Us For This Glorious Royal Mess We Have Created And We Promise Never To Do It Again' ........... compensation reward from Game Insight

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
They have said that Window users won't be getting any compensation until after we have received the update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
I think that we windows players are very frustratet, it is like that they keep us in the dark, we don't hear anything from them, nothing about the progress making the game work properly again. maybe we will have the update next month :sleep:o_O. I would like to visit my neighbors again, i think that we all want to do this. i keep my fingers crossed and hopefor an update soon🙏

I have a feeling that the situation on Facebook AirportCity is starting to spiral out of control ... - Link on Facebook

Airport City
where did you get or hear this information from? "I'm quite sure that Game Insight is going to discontinue the windows release probably because the other version is more remunerative of this one."
This is not true. And I'm in the "thick" of things. (Moderator: Walter)

ac20210507.PNG

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uboiopw
Username
ALFA AIRWAYS
I have a feeling that the situation on Facebook AirportCity is starting to spiral out of control ... - Link on Facebook

Airport City
where did you get or hear this information from? "I'm quite sure that Game Insight is going to discontinue the windows release probably because the other version is more remunerative of this one."
This is not true. And I'm in the "thick" of things. (Moderator: Walter)

View attachment 52345
Yes it is becoming chaotic on there. I think because of the lack of information and more FB comments seem to be Windows users than ever.

Releasing more events w/out update for Windows is a PR disaster for them really.

But that must be a windows exclusive bug. Running Wild is one of the perks of buying stone castles; it should be included.
yes definitely a Windows problem as my Stone castles in my fuel ring game on Android drops the Running Wild items. I have logged a ticket with support and was very polite NOT to mention that I have not been able to participate in the last 2 events.......

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
They have said that Window users won't be getting any compensation until after we have received the update.
I'm not expected to see any compensation update from Game Insight until they and Microsoft sort out their current differences. I'm sure more money has something to do with it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom