Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promised big compensation for not performing the "Riding the Comet" action for Windows players.

Chippy72

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chippy
I do not want to be a devil's advocate, but based on previous experience big compensation will be maximum space base building, meteorite research center and few greenies. I wish you all get 3 platinum chests each and 100+greenies, but I would be shocked if that is the case. Like always with GI, expect nothing and you will not be disappointed at the end of the day.
So very true.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Going on 7 years in this game and don't rightly see these GI mates doing much in the way of compensations, least of all now.
Everything now is nickel and dime costs, ie.' in game cash, which BTW cost real cash, which converts into revenue.

The only free entertainment anymore is a stroll thru the park, or on the beach, tho even there, mankind has found ways to charge for what God has created.
So yes I too am a PC player but I have to agree that if you expect little from others, well then you will be less disappointed if they give you nothing
Aptly stated. I have to lower my expectations on the gameplay mechanics. It is a good strategy game but the implementation (i.e. rules of the game) sucks.

1619723492192.png

Grrrr......

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
the problem with skins/liveries is that if the allowed too much customization, most players will make so many changes that adding too many layers can cause overload on servers too.

If we all decided to use windmills, wind turbines as an example it puts more stress on servers.
That was a big issue years back with Need for Speed World.
Though after wards they changed people like Freetoplay and urQuan so much cuz they were making promises that were broken quite often.
Then they too started w the nickel and dime charges for every little nut, bolt, tire, license plates, etc and got greedy

They Never would have lasted through the pandemic.

I think I'm to the point of closing down my game too now in AC

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
the problem with skins/liveries is that if the allowed too much customization, most players will make so many changes that adding too many layers can cause overload on servers too.

If we all decided to use windmills, wind turbines as an example it puts more stress on servers.
That was a big issue years back with Need for Speed World.
Though after wards they changed people like Freetoplay and urQuan so much cuz they were making promises that were broken quite often.
Then they too started w the nickel and dime charges for every little nut, bolt, tire, license plates, etc and got greedy

They Never would have lasted through the pandemic.

I think I'm to the point of closing down my game too now in AC
There doesnt need to be a lot of levels to it. Two colors per aircraft, and a color palette allowing color selection. If they find a way to "attach" a bonus, all the better, but not necessary if the servers cant handle it.
We cant be asking for more and not expect the game and servers to handle it via expansion. Either they have to expand their capacity, or just stay at the current capacity and stay stagnant with the game's evolution.

There doesnt need to be a lot of levels to it. Two colors per aircraft, and a color palette allowing color selection. If they find a way to "attach" a bonus, all the better, but not necessary if the servers cant handle it.
We cant be asking for more and not expect the game and servers to handle it via expansion. Either they have to expand their capacity, or just stay at the current capacity and stay stagnant with the game's evolution.
Let’s just get things working correctly before expounding yet more memory loss! Be able to turn unnecessary features OFF is essential to keep older games playing. And sort out the mess of skins. 2 colors per plane. Most of us don’t care. I want my s3 back, and others have lost s1 S2 and s3 and tropical planes etc etc etc. I’d go so far as say Nav, stop singing their praises when their update stinks, please.

Top Bottom