Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update 4.9.4.0

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
This update on the first hand looks much better
- Refinery for coins
- Refinery for greenies
- New collection page / tabs
- Friends list - sleep icon / search option - some other things that i don't know purpose for it
- warehouse - search option
- Launch tab - looks better
- gifting - search option
- Search option on all needed tabs (finally) :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Warning to everyone

One big draw back,

you can be tempted speed up almost every item like buildings, planes,collections if you are not careful for greenies by accidentally clicking on it especially with mobiles phones.

One good side it verifies if you meant to do it.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh does it mention anything about there being a QL in the launch? Points in and amount of joiners is a nice touch even without the QLs in. And hurrah for the launch rooms working (hope the same in android when it comes out)
QL is not visible. And i think that it is good not to see it. Forum members are little spoiled with QL launches. :)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
There is one good addition to collecting buildings items - 30 seconds before time expire (tested on burial vault) speed up the collection become free (if you count that it takes 1 h in total - 30 seconds is not much - but if you trigger the bonuses which last for full hour/s few times x 30 seconds can give you maybe one more round to collect buildings while bonus is active.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I updated AC on windows PC.
Search option of the warehouse is a useless functon on Japanese version.
Names of item are Japanese, but I can input only alphabets.
So I can search just 4 items, 3D printer, ATM, POS terminal, T-square.
These are the first four items in the warehouse......:(

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I wonder how to use the tabs on the friend list. Do the hands mean good friends? Sleep means friends not currently playing or don't want to gift? Will there be an instruction manual for all these wonders?

I wonder how to use the tabs on the friend list. Do the hands mean good friends? Sleep means friends not currently playing or don't want to gift? Will there be an instruction manual for all these wonders?

ABC is obviously alphabetical. The hands you use by clicking on the hands on a neighbor which then "light up" Now when you click on the hand icon at the top those you have highlighted are listed first. The hat with wings will list alliance members first. The coffee cup is unknown by me. The zzz are neighbors that have been away. Clicking any of these makes the specified neighbors list first on your list.

I find the shaking hands great for neighbors you visit daily. As far as I can tell, ABC is the same as Coffee - but I'm hoping the Coffee tab is a step towards being able open a chat window. Would be nice for those who have neighbors not in the forum.

That would be a nice feature for the coffee cup no doubt. Short of that it kind of seems redundant from what I am seeing.

Top Bottom