Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update 4.9.4.0

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am all set for landing lamps, obeacon, catering, compass, blankets. Having updated 2 months behind of everyone else, I do need to collect beds and readers.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
You will need a lot of fuel, landing lamps and oscilating beacons, wireless compass, catering, blankets, beds and e-readers (in that order) (those items you can start to stash now).

I've been flying to the Turkish Coast like crazy to stock up so I think I should be relatively set, depending on how many flights I need. Do I *have to* fly to the destinations that require the higher-capacity planes or can I stick to my fleet of Turboprops? Trying to take the path of least resistance and avoid another heartbreak like Age of Ash.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I've been flying to the Turkish Coast like crazy to stock up so I think I should be relatively set, depending on how many flights I need. Do I *have to* fly to the destinations that require the higher-capacity planes or can I stick to my fleet of Turboprops? Trying to take the path of least resistance and avoid another heartbreak like Age of Ash.
You can finish the tak with turboprops, but better drop rate for slabs (needed for Vault building) id better with deltas.

Android 4.9.16 update came out this morning, updated and it doesn't work! :eek: The game crashes immediately every time you have your airport opened up. Already tried clear cache, force stop, and reboot, nothing worked. :banghead: Anybody else on Andriod got the issue?

EDIT: Wow, it finally opened up after 5 crashes and 2 reboots, the screen is still flashing with big chunk of color blocks here and there, don't know how long this will last.

EDIT 2: Crashed again! Saw some others reported the same.

EDIT 3: It continues crashing every time I tried to open, so it won't open again anymore!

Last edited:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Android 4.9.16 update came out this morning, updated and it doesn't work! :eek: The game crashes immediately every time you have your airport opened up. Already tried clear cache, force stop, and reboot, nothing worked. :banghead: Anybody else on Andriod got the issue?

.....aaaaand we're back to having crashing issues....

EDIT: Wow, it finally opened up after 5 crashes and 2 reboots, the screen is still flashing with big chunk of color blocks here and there, don't know how long this will last.

Mine is working fine with the update - but still no event! But at least I can see burial vaults on PC games now. Before it was just blank when I visited neighbors.

EDIT 2: Crashed again! Saw some others reported the same.
.....aaaaand we're back to having crashing issues....

I have updated b5li to ver 4.9.16, playing on a Nexus 7, and it works fine.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have updated b5li to ver 4.9.16, playing on a Nexus 7, and it works fine.

That's great to hear. I have not updated yet. There's 11 hours 41 minutes left on my Kolkata map so I will update after the map expires and the Alliance ranking for the week is over. What do you think of the update? Any positive changes? Bugs fixed? I also heard that many who updated on Android did not get the quest yet. Have you gotten the quest?;)

That's great to hear. I have not updated yet. There's 11 hours 41 minutes left on my Kolkata map so I will update after the map expires and the Alliance ranking for the week is over. What do you think of the update? Any positive changes? Bugs fixed? I also heard that many who updated on Android did not get the quest yet. Have you gotten the quest?;)
The event is live on Android.
I have AC on my Samsung phone and I updated the AC and the event is live.
14 days and 2 hours left.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
On Android tablet here, opened online and crashed immediately, 24MB in cache! Cleared cache, went back offline, and fine but I'm afraid to go online again! :eek:

Plane engines are LOUD, esp the turboprop, now me need a volume control just for the planes!

Top Bottom