Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update 4.9.4.0

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
The event is live on Android.
I have AC on my Samsung phone and I updated the AC and the event is live.
14 days and 2 hours left.

Is 14 days about right? I read that it started at 16 days on Windows PC, if I am not mistaken. I wonder why GI can't give the same time to everyone?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Is 14 days about right? I read that it started at 16 days on Windows PC, if I am not mistaken. I wonder why GI can't give the same time to everyone?
timer should be same for all, last event win phone started late - with week of delay. But this event is easier - no problem with completion in 14 days.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
K, went back online and guess what? Game reset again. Was lengthy pause but then played ok. Please let it be a one time thing!
Another thing with update, Sleep Tab does show neighbors not playing, like LoverboySmith
(I miss his affectionate posts) the profile pic also shows zzzzzzzzzz's

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Windows players always have less time due to the updates for our devices are published later. We have had Christmas or Halloween and back to school in spring. We have had the empty city too.

I feel sorry for you, but for one time it feels good that Windows users are the favored ones

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
I've updated my AYON1 android game to the new version and the new quest is visible.
The game is stable and running nicely. The giftlist has changed again with this update, see my sig.
My other games will be updated in a few hours.
So all my games are going to need: SLABS and JACKETS!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance for sending these items to my games.

I've had 2 gifts from Madlen on consecutive days now, but when you take them she disappears so no return option!!! - Only thing is neither has been a gift I need or can use, but I suppose the thought is there. Just need to get her to read our signatures in future!!! - maybe we can PM her?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It looks like we can 'speed up' passenger production now by 1 green on every residential building. Sly. Perfect way to accidentally use a lot of greenies. Also on coin-producing buildings. Wow....

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Android 4.9.16 update came out this morning, updated and it doesn't work! :eek: The game crashes immediately every time you have your airport opened up. Already tried clear cache, force stop, and reboot, nothing worked. :banghead: Anybody else on Andriod got the issue?

EDIT: Wow, it finally opened up after 5 crashes and 2 reboots, the screen is still flashing with big chunk of color blocks here and there, don't know how long this will last.

EDIT 2: Crashed again! Saw some others reported the same.

EDIT 3: It continues crashing every time I tried to open, so it won't open again anymore!
Works fine for me, android. No crashes.
Open a ticket and explain what happened:
https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I've had 2 gifts from Madlen on consecutive days now, but when you take them she disappears so no return option!!! - Only thing is neither has been a gift I need or can use, but I suppose the thought is there. Just need to get her to read our signatures in future!!! - maybe we can PM her?
And usefullness is at very seldom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I got the 4.9.16 update on Android. The 1 greenie to speed up coin collection might be bad. I tap pretty fast and can see myself wasting greenies. Hopefully there is a confirmation, but judging by past history, probably not.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I got the 4.9.16 update on Android. The 1 greenie to speed up coin collection might be bad. I tap pretty fast and can see myself wasting greenies. Hopefully there is a confirmation, but judging by past history, probably not.
there is confirmation button, but if you press it fast once more then you are busted

Top Bottom