Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update 4.9.4.0

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
The timer on my flight and burial vault changed. Originally, the flight and vault were ready in 2 minutes. I closed my game and went back online and the timer became 33 minutes. What's going on? Am I the only one who is getting this? It seems like GI is time traveling, back in time. :eek:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Another glitch: My fuel timer was more than one minute???

2016-10-31 12_54_42-Clipboard.png

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
So many issues with this update. The jet pack bonus is not working. It's supposed to accelerate flights automatically just like you are using fuel catalyst but it is not doing that. Why must the issues happen when there is a quest? :confused:

So many issues with this update. The jet pack bonus is not working. It's supposed to accelerate flights automatically just like you are using fuel catalyst but it is not doing that. Why must the issues happen when there is a quest? :confused:
If I have vintage weathervane activated, my flights to Tyre take 12 hours, 9 hours without. :confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad: I set a timer, and use fuel catalyst if I'm home.

Works fine for me, android. No crashes.
Open a ticket and explain what happened:
https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Yeah, @vayka1 has this issue as well, we both already opened ticket. I think I saw some other people too. Anyway, they replied and asked me to get the logs, which I don't really know how to do, and their instruction doesn't make a lot of sense to me. :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Long, they asked me the same. Sending the logs to them. And also got a link which gives the instructions.
I/m going to open the link now. Keep you posted.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Long, i've just read the instructions and opened the download link for the JDK program on Oracle.
When i wanted to install it, my PC gave me a warning: When you download this file, your PC can be damaged!!!
No way, i'm going to use GI's instructions for sending them the log-files.
So i'm going to mail back to a certain Katherine, that i'm not going to follow their instructions and that they must find another way to get
my game back. Keep you posted!!

@Long, i've just read the instructions and opened the download link for the JDK program on Oracle.
When i wanted to install it, my PC gave me a warning: When you download this file, your PC can be damaged!!!
No way, i'm going to use GI's instructions for sending them the log-files.
So i'm going to mail back to a certain Katherine, that i'm not going to follow their instructions and that they must find another way to get
my game back. Keep you posted!!
That's exactly how I felt, there is no way for me to install anything dangerous on my computer or give them a back door for anything.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@vayka1 and @Long

you should already have the jdk file installed on your computer. Some of the apps on your computer use java.
JDK file is an updated version of Java.

I have downloaded this type of files several times from oracle with no issues.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yeah, @vayka1 has this issue as well, we both already opened ticket. I think I saw some other people too. Anyway, they replied and asked me to get the logs, which I don't really know how to do, and their instruction doesn't make a lot of sense to me. :(

I don't get why GI can't access the logs themselves. What's the point of the servers and the internet? Or I'm just not understanding something.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Anybody figured out what the meaning of the following neighbor symbols?

heart handshake - all of them are gray at first, if I tap on them, the player goes on top of the list. Pretty neat. We don't have to scroll all the way down.
alliance - I thought it would only show those who are in the same alliance as me but it seems it shows everyone. Not sure how this works.
coffee - same, everyone shows up. What is this for?
Zzz - shows all who are inactive? Again, how many days can someone not play and become considered inactive by GI? Free2Play I don't want to delete someone when they are waiting for GI to fix their game.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Anybody figured out what the meaning of the following neighbor symbols?

heart handshake - all of them are gray at first, if I tap on them, the player goes on top of the list. Pretty neat. We don't have to scroll all the way down.
alliance - I thought it would only show those who are in the same alliance as me but it seems it shows everyone. Not sure how this works.
coffee - same, everyone shows up. What is this for?
Zzz - shows all who are inactive? Again, how many days can someone not play and become considered inactive by GI? Free2Play I don't want to delete someone when they are waiting for GI to fix their game.
you can sort them so handshake can be you friend you visiting daily, coffee can be list of friends you are exchanging gifts or something.

@vayka1 and @Long

you should already have the jdk file installed on your computer. Some of the apps on your computer use java.
JDK file is an updated version of Java.

I have downloaded this type of files several times from oracle with no issues.

The instruction asked to install Android Studio IDE, not just JDK, every computer pretty much has JDK. I am not going to install Android Studio IDE.

Top Bottom