Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Dear simp0707, keep at it. Do you have all of your planes flying to three destinations? That's step 1. From my experience and that of someone else I read about here, the blue planes have the best drop rate, followed by the jumbos. The green planes had a pathetic drop rate. Perhaps changing your mix of flight destinations might help. All of us hope you get a fighter jet very soon.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Dear simp0707, keep at it. Do you have all of your planes flying to three destinations? That's step 1. From my experience and that of someone else I read about here, the blue planes have the best drop rate, followed by the jumbos. The green planes had a pathetic drop rate. Perhaps changing your mix of flight destinations might help. All of us hope you get a fighter jet very soon.
Thanks pwcmvj. Had been concentrating on the Tunguska flights as I had two of those planes but perhaps I will sell one and replace it with a blue plane. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Just got my first Crop Circles. It increases your maximum number of passengers by 20.
Cheers,
Tom
Dear Tom
Please tell me whether the crop circles drop anything useful or not, and if so, how often. I need to work out whether to keep trying for the last two 'big foot' items or not.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dear Tom
Please tell me whether the crop circles drop anything useful or not, and if so, how often. I need to work out whether to keep trying for the last two 'big foot' items or not.
The Crop Circles drop 216 coins every 72 hours. I haven't had it long enough to know if it drops any items. The BIG thing is that like the Alien Legacy and Space Travel Monument, it adds +20 to your maximum passengers. This is huge when you're flying Jumbos that take 380 passengers a flight. For the last few months I've been concentrating on getting the +20 passenger buildings. Right now my maximum passenger count is 940. Trust me, it's worth the effort.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I got 4 of each "truth is out there" collections. i guess i should have my first set of crop circles but It was so easy to finish this quest I think I will go for a second set of 4, maybe more. It is nice to have the extra 20 pax. I'm up to 740 so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 138
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I finished the quest in 8 days, just two days ago. I did it with 2 jumbos, 2 deltas, and 4 green jets initially. As I got fighter jets I dropped 2 of the green jets first then dropped the two deltas. I have been running 4 fighters, two jumbos and two green jets up until now. I think if I dropped the greens and kept the deltas I may have done it quicker but I guess I will never know.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I finished the quest in 8 days, just two days ago. I did it with 2 jumbos, 2 deltas, and 4 green jets initially. As I got fighter jets I dropped 2 of the green jets first then dropped the two deltas. I have been running 4 fighters, two jumbos and two green jets up until now. I think if I dropped the greens and kept the deltas I may have done it quicker but I guess I will never know.
Congratulations! You're proof that it can be done and gives encouragement to others. Ten days left to finish the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Congratulations from me too, primo! I am a bit slower, also collecting all the start that would be possible.
Tomorrow will start to run 6 Fighter Jets, to collect bit collection from Area 51. Still lot of time (y)
Have 14 more Roswell flights, all will be finished tomorrow

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Did the destinations disappear when you finished the quest?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
both fuel guage goes up to 180 units for 8 hour period and then reverts back to 90.

it is a 45 minute filling time or less depending on how much fuel you use at 2 fuel every minute..
Secret Faucet activated. And wierd - 90/90 is max. Only it is filled 2 units/minute.
Better then nothing :meh:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Did the destinations disappear when you finished the quest?

Yes, the destinations (Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda) disappear as soon as you finish the quest and get the UFO Monument. But if you have still maps for Area 51 (and Meso-America) than you can activate them when you want. I keep my maps untill I have saved up a lot of fuel and then go for the extra stars. And yes, I kept two fighters in stock for that accasion.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The Crop Circles drop 216 coins every 72 hours. I haven't had it long enough to know if it drops any items. The BIG thing is that like the Alien Legacy and Space Travel Monument, it adds +20 to your maximum passengers. This is huge when you're flying Jumbos that take 380 passengers a flight. For the last few months I've been concentrating on getting the +20 passenger buildings. Right now my maximum passenger count is 940. Trust me, it's worth the effort.
Cheers,
Tom

I collected coins from the cropcircle now 3 times, it gives no other items.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
So 9 days to
Yes, the destinations (Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda) disappear as soon as you finish the quest and get the UFO Monument. But if you have still maps for Area 51 (and Meso-America) than you can activate them when you want. I keep my maps untill I have saved up a lot of fuel and then go for the extra stars. And yes, I kept two fighters in stock for that accasion.
finish all....... Tunguska is finished, the others are doable.......... Area 51 is close with 4 fighters non-stop.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Professor Klandau Side Quest:
13a. Visit YOUR Movie Theater to watch the new releases - 10 times (Since the Movie Theater takes 24 hours to recharge, this could take a long time unless you have many.)
13b. Visit YOUR Book Store to grab the latest bestsellers - 10 times
13c. Visit YOUR Seafood Restaurant to try out new dishes - 10 times
Those steps picture supported:

Joe - Cross-Cultural Program.jpg

And last time i did not readed correctly :bookworm: :
And doh - i deleted Retro Movie Theatres (5 of them; kept one only) last week and replace them with Sports bar... Now i cannot buy them anymore, neither VIP Lounge. Both building disapeared from Store | Commerce Building :blackeye:
One of the necessary buildings are Movie Theater, and not Retro Movie Theather.
So hope i can finished this side quest very soon...

As main quest too:
- UFO collections 5/5 - done.
- Some Like It Hot 1/4 - done (other 3 collected, but need to collect The Truth Is Out There first).
- The Truth Is Out There - 1/2 done. Will try to collect 8 of those, for Crop Circles. Otherwise one will be enought.

Hope GI will think of land expansion very soon. Cities are growing, and space we have now, is too limited.
Too many Monaco's :cool:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Nine days left on the quest. It is doable!
Agree wholeheartedly with Gt city about land expansion. And wouldn't it be nice if you had the option to store buildings and planes in your Warehouse rather than just selling them? As long as I'm wishing, I wish there was a "Confirm Deletion" window so when I mistakenly press the "X" button I could undo my mistake and bring back the neighbor I deleted by accident.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom