Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Tom just joined your launch Neil ellor captain tneil I noticed you need your sixth space travel monument? What have you been playing at???

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom just joined your launch Neil ellor captain tneil I noticed you need your sixth space travel monument? What have you been playing at???
Neil ellor,
If there's one thing I've learned in the year I've been playing AC, it's that anything that increases your maximum passengers and population is the best reward possible: like the Space Travel Monument, Alien Legacy or Crop Circles. So that's been my focus. Before these new quests began I was flying eight Jets nonstop to North Observatory to collect Launch Ready chests. I've gotten lots of spaceship fuel this way. Pretty much every day I start a Prometheus or regular launch. Most times I get repeats but some times I win. Yesterday I helped Pakman3 with his launch and earned a Voyager Probe, which gave me 1/3 of another Space Travel Monument. I know it's all random but if you play long enough you eventually get what you need or want.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Arne,
Just started a Prometheus launch. Feel free to join. Put in what fuel you can and I'll contribute the rest!
Cheers,
Tom
Sounds fine, but unfortunately I can't see it. I can see 4 launches with nearly the same time left from one single user, @titon1403. I think I have heard, that this is a danger sign - do you know anything about that?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sounds fine, but unfortunately I can't see it. I can see 4 launches with nearly the same time left from one single user, @titon1403. I think I have heard, that this is a danger sign - do you know anything about that?
Arne,
By the time you got on, my launch was over thanks to a few other neighbors. Tomorrow afternoon I will be able to launch again. I will post a notice here if you still need to get a launch in. If you want to plan one for a specific time, I'll be glad to do that as well. Just let me know. I live in California.
The multiple user launches have been happening for months. It's a bug. As other forum members have noted, if you join the wrong one you are placed in your own launch. Best to wait until you see one name/one launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor,
IYesterday I helped Pakman3 with his launch and earned a Voyager Probe, which gave me 1/3 of another Space Travel Monument. I know it's all random but if you play long enough you eventually get what you need or want.
Cheers,
Tom

Tom - thanks for the assistance on the launch and good to see you we're suitably rewarded!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Arne,
By the time you got on, my launch was over thanks to a few other neighbors. Tomorrow afternoon I will be able to launch again. I will post a notice here if you still need to get a launch in. If you want to plan one for a specific time, I'll be glad to do that as well. Just let me know. I live in California.
The multiple user launches have been happening for months. It's a bug. As other forum members have noted, if you join the wrong one you are placed in your own launch. Best to wait until you see one name/one launch.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks for the answer and the offer. I think, I'll just look for available launches from time to time, so don't wait for me ;-)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I read through this thread and did not see this one item that needed to be corrected. In regards to the movie theater and visiting it 10 times, though it states "your" theater, I was able to score those visits from neighbors and achieve that goal in one day.

Is this the same for bookstores and seafood restaurants? Due to alien bug (thank you very much, GI!:arghh: ), I am trying to catch up so I am wondering if I have to build more or if I can accomplish this by visiting neighbors.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, so I have been playing but off the forum due to working hard as well during this quest ... and quite frankly this has been the hardest ever. Despite a lot of flights I only got two fighter jets (yet truck loads of Area 51 maps) and even with the fighter jets flying non-stop I can't get any Hydraulic Tools (or very few and certainly not 'Always') and I am struggling to complete my first Some Like it Hot collection ... think with < 4 days to go I am toast on this mission! Ah well.

Anyone else had more luck?
I can still remember the nice and easy Football Quest last year ... finished that with ages to spare ... if only they were all somewhat like that nowadays! :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Question: Once you complete the quest, are you selling all your fighter jets? I wish I could put them back in my warehouse!
Yes, I sold them. And yes, I wish putting them in my Warehouse was an option. I think it would be terrific if you could put any plane or building into your Warehouse rather then selling them. Perhaps GI will let us do that eventually. In other games, like "The Simpsons Tapped Out" and "Dragonvale", that is an option.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom