Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

Device
  1. iPad
So after reading through this, I just want to be sure. Before completing all 3 tasks on the UFO quest, should I use all my hydraulic tools to check for downed UFOs to see if I can get more than just 1 crop cirle?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So after reading through this, I just want to be sure. Before completing all 3 tasks on the UFO quest, should I use all my hydraulic tools to check for downed UFOs to see if I can get more than just 1 crop cirle?
If you have a bunch of Hydraulic Tools in your Warehouse, go for it! I did before I finally gave up and decided it wasn't worth it to try for another one.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
We are all waiting for you.... You seem to be there before the rest of us :)
Got back from seeing Man of Steel in IMAX 3D and found Duke's Airship waiting for me. So your wish ... https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/stonehenge-new-ios-quest.3199/
Just scratched the surface tonight. Will start flights in the morning and see what kind of planes are required, how much fuel and how many passengers the new destinations need and how long the flights are.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
8 hour left for the end of the quest.
I still need 2 items to get the crop circles. from area 51, I got everything except hydrolic tools. (I have got "20 some like it hot" collection)

Honestly I won't get it. It was too hard since I got 10 days without playing due to the bugs.

congratulation to the ones who get it.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
After receiving only 4 hydrolic tools all day today I unfortunately didn't receive my second eye of providence to compete the quest :( must have flown to Area 51 about 150 times!
I've certainly learned that it is beneficial to have a good stock pile of fuel when completing these quests so will be storing them up from my launches to save for future!
Oh well, on to the next....

Edit- it pays to persevere until the end! I got 3 eye of providences and completed a crop circle! However I think I will be sleeping all day today now, hehe!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I have the same experience: Dozens of flights to area 51 without getting a second black monolith to complete the mission - and even farther from getting chop circles. Really sad.

Top Bottom