Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I think land expansion is another money maker.. Noticed how the end of quest/challenge buildings are all 2x2 or 3x3...... Originally they were 1x1
I like 1x1 buildings, city becomes more "colorful". Also 2x2, but only if they bring some coins. Those with 24/48 hours and 120/180 coins, i do not like them. 3x3 are a bit too big, imagine to have a city with 6 Pyramids... :eek: :D

There was this post few days ago (by Deetee04 (y)) It shows how much "potentional" AC can have. Probably they first start on FB, then spread this to different mobile devices. With bugs, of course :hilarious:

So, hope for more interesting new buildings in future, and also land expansion.
There should be possibility to buy 1x1 of land, or 2x2... And to have some missions / quests, that a reward would be land!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Secret Faucet activated. And wierd - 90/90 is max. Only it is filled 2 units/minute.
Better then nothing :meh:

I know the 180 works for android but does not seem to work ipad. I think it is because Apple restrict some functions on airport city because they do not allow you to buy or receive anything that does not come from their store.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Finally finished this stupid quest! I got the UFO and two crop circles for a new population maximum of 800. Now to work on the Aztec Legacy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 121
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
So primo, UFO Monument gives you +20 passengers and coins? Any item drops from it?

I just got it and its on a 24 hr clock. The crop circles are on a 72 hr clock! If anything drops I'll let you know but its going to be a few days I think.

I don't think the UFO monument gave me 20+ passengers, those came from the crop circles.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I just got it and its on a 24 hr clock. The crop circles are on a 72 hr clock! If anything drops I'll let you know but its going to be a few days I think.

I don't think the UFO monument gave me 20+ passengers, those came from the crop circles.
And how do you get the crop circles if the timer is gone because the mission is complete? :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
And how do you get the crop circles if the timer is gone because the mission is complete? :)
Sorry, you can't. As mentioned a number of times in this thread, you have to get your Crop Circles before you complete the other two elements of the quest.
From initial posting:
The Truth is Out There Collection:Drops from fallen UFOs in your city
I Want to Believe Poster + Yeti Footprint + Black Monolith + Eye of Providence + Alien Toy = Star Gate
Four Star Gates earns Crop Circles ( It increases your maximum number of passengers by 20:

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MAIN QUEST REQUIRES THIS COLLECTION BE FILLED TWICE -- TWO STAR GATES. BUT IF YOU WANT THE CROP CIRCLES, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST UNTIL YOU HAVE FOUR COMPLETE COLLECTIONS -- FOUR STAR GATES!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Remember also that the three new destinations disappear when you complete the quest. If you're after stars, as I am, keep at it as long as you can. I've finished the quest but haven't collected yet. I've got my eight Jumbos flying non-stop to Bermuda. 120 flights at eight hours per flight should take another 3-4 days. The quest has seven days remaining.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine

Yea what green said, just don't hit collect, I could have probably gotten a third or fourth crop circle with 7 days left but the game is getting annoying... The whole alien theme is especially aggravating.

At least GI upped the drop rates on the items. If it was as slow as the pruning shears or flowers I might have just deleted the game entirely but this quest went pretty fast.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You can't. As mentioned a number of times in this thread, you have to get your Crop Circles before you complete the other two elements of the quest.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MAIN QUEST REQUIRES THIS COLLECTION BE FILLED TWICE -- TWO STAR GATES. BUT IF YOU WANT THE CROP CIRCLES, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST UNTIL YOU HAVE FOUR COMPLETE COLLECTIONS -- FOUR STAR GATES!
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, this manual is very useful! I got my first Crop Circles (CC) yesterday, and also collect about 10 collections Some Like It Hot, but finished just one.
Hope can get more drops from UFO to collect one or more CC's.

Now flying with 5 Jumbos (64 flight left to 3 stars) + 3 Fighters (got 3 starts already, need more Hydraulic Tools).
7 days more, should be no problem (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Remember also that the three new destinations disappear when you complete the quest. If you're after stars, as I am, keep at it as long as you can. I've finished the quest but haven't collected yet. I've got my eight Jumbos flying non-stop to Bermuda. 120 flights at eight hours per flight should take another 3-4 days. The quest has seven days remaining.
Cheers,
Tom

Thank you! I was not sure if the destinations would disappear when completing the quest so i didn't collect the last collection :) I already have the crop circles so now I only need the stars :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
I read through this thread and did not see this one item that needed to be corrected. In regards to the movie theater and visiting it 10 times, though it states "your" theater, I was able to score those visits from neighbors and achieve that goal in one day.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Port
Username
Sky Port
Is it possible/fine if at the end I just do the main quest but I don't finish the Professor Klandau's side quest? Can I still finish the main quest?

And what is the "nice reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reward for Professor Klandau's side quest?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Is it possible/fine if at the end I just do the main quest but I don't finish the Professor Klandau's side quest? Can I still finish the main quest? And what is the "nice reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reward for Professor Klandau's side quest?
Yes, you can finish the main quest without completing the side quest. When you do complete the side quest, Alien Joe says "So long and thanks for the fish." "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" is the fourth book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy written by Douglas Adams.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Yes, you can finish the main quest without completing the side quest. When you do complete the side quest, Alien Joe says "So long and thanks for the fish." "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" is the fourth book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy written by Douglas Adams.
Cheers,
Tom
Do I have to launch myself, or can I join another player's launch to send Joe off?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks, then I'll just have to wait for launches, because I have too little of the "high-end" fuel to manage it myself.
Arne,
I need to wait until about Noon Pacific Time for my Prometheus rocket to land, then I will launch again. You are welcome to tag along!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom