Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How has everyone bought the Map to tollan? It says to buy it from the airship store but the airship isn't in it's dock?
Is there a way to 'call' the airship?
No, there is not. My feeling is that it will arrive on Thursday. Remember that this quest has no time limit, unlike the main quest. My advice would be to focus on It Came from Outer Space and work on this Aztec Pyramid quest secondarily. There is a separate thread for Aztec Pyramid here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/aztec-pyramid-new-ios-quest.3072/
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
pwcmvj, what is "Trip to dreemland" sub-quest?
A Trip to Dreamland
1. Activate a Map to Area 51 and complete a flight there - 1 time
2. Obtain the Some Like It Hot collection by flying to Area 51 - 1 time
3. Find a Hydraulic Tool in Area 51 - 1 time
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Great, thanks Tom!
My understanding is that the Aztec Pyramid quest, along with the Alien Legacy quest and the Space Travel Monument quest, is a permanent addition to the game and can be played over and over. Although needing six completions rather than four does make it a bit more difficult.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I pass on to you the answer GI gave me about the hydraulic drop rate from Area 51 flights. According to them the 100% drop rate only kicks in once you have completed the 'Trip to Dreamland' sub-quest. To do that requires completing your first collection from Area 51 drops.
This afternoon after getting that collection, the drop rate of hydraulic tools has been excellent.
damn.... will not get that quest on my ipad. still need 1 stupid controller to finish control centre....
with the drop rates of hydraulic tools before that.... i will never finsh on ipad

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff has six Book Stores in line with the right-most Space Travel Monument.
Waverlyhuff2 has six Book Stores in line with the Mission Control Center.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Dear wwo55, if you go back to page 1 of this thread and read Greensmith's first entry, you will see the Trip to Dreamland, and how it all fits in: that is how the sub quest gets triggered and what you have to do to complete it. He explains it far better than I could.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Forum Friends, in case you don't have an Eatery in your airport city, that is the building Alien Joe asks to visit 5 times. He will ask in his alien language which is indecipherable. I only knew what he meant because when I clicked on "Show Me" it pointed to the Eatery. If you don't own an Eatery, the arrow can't show you what to do!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For those playing the Aztec Pyramid quest ...
The Airship Store is open!
Map Set: Mesoamerica (three random maps) - 3 greenies
Map to Machu Picchu - 1000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Machu Picchu - 1 greenie
Map to Tollan - 2000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Tollan - 1 greenie
Map to Quetzalcoatl Temple - 3000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Quetzalcoatl Temple - 1 greenie
By the way, there's a lot more info on this quest on another thread here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/aztec-pyramid-new-ios-quest.3072/
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Forum Friends, in case you don't have an Eatery in your airport city, that is the building Alien Joe asks to visit 5 times. He will ask in his alien language which is indecipherable. I only knew what he meant because when I clicked on "Show Me" it pointed to the Eatery. If you don't own an Eatery, the arrow can't show you what to do!
It will show you the eatery in the shop :) I didn't have one.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
For those playing the Aztec Pyramid quest ...
The Airship Store is open!
Map Set: Mesoamerica (three random maps) - 3 greenies
Map to Machu Picchu - 1000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Machu Picchu - 1 greenie
Map to Tollan - 2000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Tollan - 1 greenie
Map to Quetzalcoatl Temple - 3000 coins (gone after purchase)
Map to Quetzalcoatl Temple - 1 greenie
By the way, there's a lot more info on this quest on another thread here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/aztec-pyramid-new-ios-quest.3072/
Cheers,
Tom
dang i need the map chest! when will they fix the game

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
"It Came from Outer Spare" quest

So far, looking good. From Roswell flights seems to be better drop, every second/third plane drop item.
So, have already 4 Fighter Jets.

Also - all 5 collections of "UFO" collection finished. But still need Geiger Counter to get Plasma Clot. :hungry:

Now flying to Roswell with 6 planes, up to 3 stars, then start with 4 (or even more planes, if will collect more items for "Above and Beyond") to Area 51.
This could happened probably on Monday... :whistle:

How are the others?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I am just going for 1, maybe 2 stars and try to finish quest with as many area51 flights I can make. my biggest problem will be area 51 maps in this rate. (only have 7 with 14 days to go)
Have to work etc so less time to play. Ipad is even worse. 1 flight in the evening and 2 days in the busy weekends.

Top Bottom