Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I have 6 of them (Gt city) (y)
Thanks Gt city managed to complete the side quest last night- bit of a let down with the final reward hey?!
Currently trying to find the last eye of providence in the truth is out there collection to complete the main quest, which seems to be taking ages! Am beginning to wonder if its ever going to drop- only a few flights off becoming an expert!

Thanks again, ill remember you for future quests.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
btw: I have 2d to complete UFO quest. All flights - 3 stars already, just Jet Fighters catching Hydraulic Tools.
Need two more items to complete second Crop Circle: 1x Black Monolit and 1x Alien Toy. If i get them before quest will finish, will update to new version immediatelly. (n)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, UFO quest finished! :censored: That was really wierd quest, with all strange collections, drops - no-drops, etc...
Two Crop Circles + UFO Monument (y) Lot of land gone, for few coins every 3 days (CC) :bag:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
OK, UFO quest finished! :censored: That was really wierd quest, with all strange collections, drops - no-drops, etc... Two Crop Circles + UFO Monument (y) Lot of land gone, for few coins every 3 days (CC) :bag:
Congrats on finishing the quest! Remember that your two Crop Circles have increased your maximum passengers by 40. That plus coins makes it fairly valuable.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Congrats on finishing the quest! Remember that your two Crop Circles have increased your maximum passengers by 40. That plus coins makes it fairly valuable.
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, very good. Hope "those increasing" will stayed later, when Terminal will go up to 800 or 900 + all additions!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yes, very good. Hope "those increasing" will stayed later, when Terminal will go up to 800 or 900 + all additions!
Yes, the +20 for each Crop Circle, Alien Legacy and Space Travel Monument stays when you upgrade your Terminal to Level 7. As I mentioned in a previous post, getting those has been a focus of mine for the past months. Right now my maximum passengers is 1100.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Unfortunately we don't get any more land.....
I agree wholeheartedly. If not more land, at least having the ability to put buildings and planes into the Warehouse for storage would be good. I'm tired of buying and selling and buying the same things to satisfy quest requirements. Other games like Dragonvale and The Simpsons Tapped Out let you do that; saves a lot of money.
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I'm losing hope in this quest :( I still can't get a second eye of providence to complete the quest let alone get 4 for a crop circle.
For those who have updated, can someone confirm what the frequency is of drops from UFO's for the truth is out there collection... Is it still very seldom? If it has changed to just seldom I may update.
Thanks!
greensmith Gt city

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm losing hope in this quest :( I still can't get a second eye of providence to complete the quest let alone get 4 for a crop circle.
For those who have updated, can someone confirm what the frequency is of drops from UFO's for the truth is out there collection... Is it still very seldom? If it has changed to just seldom I may update.
Thanks!
greensmith Gt city
Uf, i hope you can made it. I did not update the game before i finished the quest. Now all destination gone, but got 3 stars on all.
Drops from UFO's were very seldom all time i played. But every third click gives me item, one or two times even two items one click.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks!
greensmith Gt city
My game still says "very seldom." I know it can be discouraging. My problem was the Yeti Footprint. Everything else was dropping pretty well. Most times nothing ... but a few times I got three drops from one UFO. It's all random. I think I had only a few hours left on the countdown clock before I finally finished that darn butterfly challenge from a few months ago. If you don't complete the quest, don't give up on the game. There's always a new quest around the corner and some are much easier than others.
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Uf, i hope you can made it. I did not update the game before i finished the quest. Now all destination gone, but got 3 stars on all.
Drops from UFO's were very seldom all time i played. But every third click gives me item, one or two times even two items one click.
Ok, I'm jealous now ;) I've been sending flights off and bringing them back early once the fuel has built up for the past 4 days and not even sending any other planes off! Today I've only had one drop of a black monolith!
You'll have to let me know your tricks!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
My game still says "very seldom." I know it can be discouraging. My problem was the Yeti Footprint. Everything else was dropping pretty well. Most times nothing ... but a few times I got three drops from one UFO. It's all random. I think I had only a few hours left on the countdown clock before I finally finished that darn butterfly challenge from a few months ago. If you don't complete the quest, don't give up on the game. There's always a new quest around the corner and some are much easier than others.
Cheers,
Tom
Blimey, don't think I've ever had a drop of three! i think i had two items drop once. Thanks for the encouragement though, Ill keep at it and will hopefully get it soon.
wont be giving up- this game is too additive!! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, I'm jealous now ;) I've been sending flights off and bringing them back early once the fuel has built up for the past 4 days and not even sending any other planes off! Today I've only had one drop of a black monolith!
You'll have to let me know your tricks!
Sorry there was no tricks. On this quest i used lots of additional fuel, also today in the morning, when i tried to got last Black Monolith and then last Alien Toy.
I speeded up three planes about 3 times. When i got 10 Hyd.Tools, i tried to "cut" UFO's. So, second try gaves me Black monolith, then i got Eye of Pyramid, then I want to Believe poster, then nothing, nothing... finally Alien Toy. I think still have one Hyd.Tool, will keep it as souvenir ;)

I seeded up the planes, because in last two days i got many Fuel (3), from my "often-visited" neighbours. Many were already on new version, and it seems items they sent to me were converted to Fuel instead of new items. Now i'm getting new L7 items most often.

Good Luck! (y)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks for all the gifts so far for the Level 7 buildings.
I just noticed a new collection in the Treasure Chest that's called "Guardians of the Forest." The items are obtainable from new destinations. Perhaps a hint for the next quest???

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just noticed a new collection in the Treasure Chest that's called "Guardians of the Forest." The items are obtainable from new destinations. Perhaps a hint for the next quest???
Blackcloud pointed out on another thread: "Also I would like to point out that there is another challenge like this for Android players, Ancient European cities that will reward you with Stonehenge."
This is obviously coming to iOS. Does anyone have any more info on this quest?
Cheers,
Tom

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Blackcloud pointed out on another thread: "Also I would like to point out that there is another challenge like this for Android players, Ancient European cities that will reward you with Stonehenge."
This is obviously coming to iOS. Does anyone have any more info on this quest?
Cheers,
Tom

We are all waiting for you.... You seem to be there before the rest of us :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
We are all waiting for you.... You seem to be there before the rest of us :)
Ha ... I wish. If I could afford it, I'd get an Android tablet just so I could play AC on it. Android seems to get all the fun stuff first. For now I'll just have to browse the News threads. (That's how I discovered the Russian quest.) Nothing on the Stonehenge quest at all except for Blackcloud's mention. Perhaps GI is timing it with the next arrival of Duke's Airship Store.
Cheers,
Other Tom

Lifted this from Facebook page about new stonehenge quest, but not sure if this is available yet as not upgraded, (I'm still on the UFO quest on Pakman trying to 3 star destinations)

Airport City Mobile
A new adventure is now available for #Android and #iOS players! Solve the mysteries of the Druids and build Stonehenge by completing Guardians of the Forest collection six times! You can find maps for flights to ancient European cities in the Airship Store of Duke Crooker.
12 June at 21:32

image.jpg

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lifted this from Facebook page about new stonehenge quest, but not sure if this is available yet as not upgraded, (I'm still on the UFO quest on Pakman trying to 3 star destinations)

Airport City Mobile
A new adventure is now available for #Android and #iOS players! Solve the mysteries of the Druids and build Stonehenge by completing Guardians of the Forest collection six times! You can find maps for flights to ancient European cities in the Airship Store of Duke Crooker.
12 June at 21:32

View attachment 830
Anybody have an idea when Duke Crocker's Airship is arriving?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom