Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party EPIC record breaking launches - COMPLETED

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The time set in first post - is that launch time or time when "the doors open" and we launch whenever enough people are in it? If it's former, when do "the doors open" (an hour earlier or so)?

Also, about recording: the take-off and the scroll through the list of all people that ended up on the launch sounds doable? Or is there need to have launch chat included?
Just so I know in case I'll do the thing :D
@TimP is correct. Launch will open in less than 1 1/2 hours now. We will launch when we think everyone that wants to join is in. There will be over 300 people in the launch. The recording mostly needs to be the end, slowly scrolling through all the attendees. Without a count of people inside the launch window, there are only two ways to get an accurate count. 1) the last person to join the launch does a screenshot of the launch in the launch waiting room - the launch would then be the number shown +1 and 2) a video that scrolls through everybody in the launch so we can count the participants.

@Alan Walker are you ready to video as well? You had mentioned you would. Video of everybody in the launch after we have added the final person
@Chloe11111 Support accounts will take a while. I’ll be as quick as possible! 🤣

You can see number of people if last people in take pic of launches available. Has the numbers of people in a on it

heroine cres.jpg
@Chloe11111 - thanks and great try and result - the most collaborative thing on here for years.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
To all - It seems we may have broken G! a bit today when we attempted the green launch. We got to 106 participants and no number of restarts/resets/visiting madlen could get us past this. I will reach out to G! to see if we reached some kind of limit on green and if not, we will try to break the NEW record we set today in a big way.

The previous big record was 189 participants. We are waiting for an official count from our generous videographers, but I believe the final tally on red was about 215. Since there are lots of people who do not yet have a red pad, I suspect we would have been way beyond that in green had we not run into the issues.

Thanks to everyone who joined.

Robby's Project Madagascar will still be remembered fondly. But now, you can say you have participated in the new record holding launch ... the Musketeers EPIC Launch!

While I hosted it, this was a collaborative effort with lots of the Musketeers alliance - and ALL OF YOU WHO JOINED - and I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you who helped make this happen.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ktufiq
Username
Koskan
I have the following game names waiting that I haven't heard from. If you own one of these games, please let me know of your intention to join the EPIC launch.

If any of you know any of these players, can you get their attention? @Husam?

panda - is this @panda7?
kyuya - @Khuya?
steph
AirZhak
ZeeAir - @Zeeac_a ?
Wuggy
Denis Fedotov
Bart
a Airlo
Javier Aybar
Airport
Midox