Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party EPIC record breaking launches - COMPLETED

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have the following game names waiting that I haven't heard from. If you own one of these games, please let me know of your intention to join the EPIC launch.

If any of you know any of these players, can you get their attention? @Husam?

panda - is this @panda7?
kyuya - @Khuya?
steph
AirZhak
ZeeAir - @Zeeac_a ?
Wuggy
Denis Fedotov
Bart
a Airlo
Javier Aybar
Airport
Midox
Jamie Earplugs
Taking a break
Rhag_AddRad
ricky17

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
I have the following game names waiting that I haven't heard from. If you own one of these games, please let me know of your intention to join the EPIC launch.

panda - is this @panda7?
kyuya - @Khuya?
steph
AirZhak
ZeeAir - @Zeeac_a ?
Wuggy
Denis Fedotov
Bart
a Airlo
Javier Aybar
Airport
Midox
Jamie Earplugs
Taking a break
Rhag_AddRad
ricky17
Steph or StephB?

panda - is this @panda7?
kyuya - @Khuya?
steph
AirZhak
ZeeAir - @Zeeac_a ?
Wuggy
Denis Fedotov
Bart
a Airlo
Javier Aybar
Airport
Midox
Jamie Earplugs
Taking a break
Rhag_AddRad
ricky17
No one of these i know

I shall be around for the red, hopefully the blue and green!
I'm working nights, so will have to make sure I don't snooze my alarm too many times tomorrow!

Just for the UK people, i've checked and double checked, just want to triple check!

12UTC = 12GMT
4pm UTC = 4pm GMT
Is it one screenshot from any launch to get the badge reward ??? or the players must join 3 launches to get that reward ??

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 at some point will you make clear which account/game name you are launching from - have added you and you accepted and not sure where you are now!
Yup, it's in the first post but will post here for you - launching from EPIC Musketeers. Game code 20j5p32on

I should have realized that people who already read it would probably not go back and check the first post

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Sorry couldn't and still couldn't spot it, esp given all the big letters ....
Let me help you then ;)

1614377248946.png

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
The time set in first post - is that launch time or time when "the doors open" and we launch whenever enough people are in it? If it's former, when do "the doors open" (an hour earlier or so)?

Also, about recording: the take-off and the scroll through the list of all people that ended up on the launch sounds doable? Or is there need to have launch chat included?
Just so I know in case I'll do the thing :D

Top Bottom