Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@diwata got 1 drop from my 1 burial vault with spy glass & sky captain active, when only sky captain got another 2 drops. Seems to be much better than last event. Also, think you need a new star banner from your last screenshot you posted ;-)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata got 1 drop from my 1 burial vault with spy glass & sky captain active, when only sky captain got another 2 drops. Seems to be much better than last event. Also, think you need a new star banner from your last screenshot you posted ;-)

I just got 1 drop an hour ago as well. Same bonus as you, spy glass & sky captain. Will see what happens when spy glass expires and only sky captain is left.

Yea, I am bad at keeping my banner and sig current. I actually have not visited/posted on the club threads. Thanks for reminding me.:)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Help! I'm a bit confused, I just made the 1st collection from Giza and completed it. I was supposed to not complete it until I had all 5? Should I start building the tombs or give up?

If I really messed up, I may quit before I waste more time. Please advise. :cyclops::cool:

Help! I'm a bit confused, I just made the 1st collection from Giza and completed it. I was supposed to not complete it until I had all 5? Should I start building the tombs or give up?

If I really messed up, I may quit before I waste more time. Please advise. :cyclops::cool:

You will be fine collecting any time you complete any of the collections will not affect your ability
to complete the event. There was some talk about not collecting because the way the sub quest
changes the item it asks you to collect to seldom. They incorrectly thought this may increase drop rate.
However once you collect the item in the side quest it changes back to very seldom. I believe that may
be where the confusion came from.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
That's why I wrote "there's a suspicion" about that 'cos it's not confirmed.
Some talk about one item turning to "seldom" until small task completion proved wrong as the task is fulfilled on auto and can't be hold on to keep the drop rate high.
On the other hand the task to complete 1st collection can be withheld.
I wanted to keep it incomplete but accidentally did it. :) So no confirmation.
For me the drop rate looks unchanged since that. 156 flights gave 12 items (7.6%) and 2 collections already and 13 days to go.
Let me remind 2 tips from @Kesh that work well:
Tip1. Vaults can be boosted by Trees and such.
Tip2. Go offline and keep harvesting for items in Vaults even when your "green" gauge is full. Vaults switch to normal passengers this way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Is anyone else seeing the following. A flight to Giza says it is 2 hours in the list of flights. An actual flight to Giza is taking 2 hours and 30 minutes. I am seeing this for ALL my flights to all destinations. I will let GI Support know about this as well.

Is anyone else seeing the following. A flight to Giza says it is 2 hours in the list of flights. An actual flight to Giza is taking 2 hours and 30 minutes. I am seeing this for ALL my flights to all destinations. I will let GI Support know about this as well.

I have seen others reporting incorrect flight times though not everyone
Mine have so far been correct on win PC. Hope GI can straighten it out
for those affected.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Tip1. Vaults can be boosted by Trees and such.
Tip2. Go offline and keep harvesting for items in Vaults even when your "green" gauge is full. Vaults switch to normal passengers this way.

What will be boosted on the vaults? The passengers of the drop rate? When I tap on my tree of life, it shows bonus of 10% passengers only.

Top Bottom