Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Crescent Moon leaving game

To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made
I was so sad to read about you feeling unwell and no longer able to play Airport City. Wishing you all the very best in the future: I hope you will be feeling better soon.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Thank you for being such a great neighbour and always helping me with so much advice, I cannot thank you enough. You were 1 of my very first neighbours and forum member that I started talking to. Thinking of you. All the best and I wish you well, speedy recovery 🙏

To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made

I understand your situation and let me wish you the best quality of life you could have with your limitations. I am in similar troubles for 3 years now without the chance for recovery. Good luck and thanks a lot for your incredible contribution to the AC community!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@crescent moon, i am so sorry to read your post and having health problems. I want to thank you from the bottem of my heart to be my friend on all of my games. I'll gonna miss you visiting your airports and your contribution to the forum. Take care and i'll hope you get well very soon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I am only a few month member of this forum and player of AC and you befriended me early on and helped in so many ways. Thank you son much. You are in my prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery and that you will be back soon playing with us once again. Thank you. And Thank you for taking the time every week to allow us to come and continue to visit. Thank you.

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
thanks for all that you've done for the game.
it was always a pleasure visiting your cities, especially when you brought buildings out of the warehouse during events and put them in the same, easy to find spot :)
your cities always made me think, 'there's a place for everything, and everything is in it's place' :)

I wish you the best :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I always say "Life First, AC second", but I must say that this isnt the best news at all....especially the reason behind it. We will certainly miss you on the forum, but most importantly we want you to be well. Stay strong and Im really hopeful that you will come back with some good news to report. Until then, all the best in life. 😕

D

Deleted member 9675

AKA BrianisFlyin AKA KenDuckySmith

I just want to say thank you too, for being so supportive of those here, those who's friendships have grown over the years and the support needed behind the scenes, that not often people will admit, a hug, a kind word, or just need someone who will listen. I could not have had a better friend than you have been to me.

God bless and keep you,

Kendrah & Ken

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
I am playing AC for only 5 months now - being part of the forum since end of March. But you are one of those players that I immediately recognized as a legend.
Your kindness and supportive attitude is impressive. From what I read always with a good advice for newbies although you play in other spheres..
So sad to hear that you cannot play on a regular basis any more due to health issues. I really hope that there is a way to recover and get rid of those allergies.

Get well soon and come back when you recovered! All the best wishes,
Peter

Top Bottom