Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are you in an Alliance? Want a badge?

Musketeers is a super alliance of MiRoSaGo, MiTenRaBo and Big Bs. But I'm sure you already knew that ;)
Oh, super dooper! Of course I did 😉🤪. We’re discussing the options within our own alliance and just confirming that it’s not strictly about the in-game alliances and we can allow ourselves a bit of “creativity“ in what we come up with?

I don’t want to ask what BS stands for 😂. :facepalm::wideyed:

🎶I love Big Bs, I cannot lie…🪕🎶

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Congrats to each of you the old faithfull Musketeers and the new Musketeers ! And thank you to continue it !
For the new Musketeers, MiRoSaGo stands for: Mi for Mike0, Ro for Rocky, Sa for Sacto Dave and Go for Tengo and after Husam joined us and at that time we were launching all night long. When I get more time in front of me, I will give you some Musketeers stories.

Hi to everybody, I don't write very often but I always think of you.

Rocky & Mireille

Congrats to each of you the old faithfull Musketeers and the new Musketeers ! And thank you to continue it !
For the new Musketeers, MiRoSaGo stands for: Mi for Mike0, Ro for Rocky, Sa for Sacto Dave and Go for Tengo and after Husam joined us and at that time we were launching all night long. When I get more time in front of me, I will give you some Musketeers stories.

Rocky & Mireille
Remember this my friend?
Musketeers.jpg

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Rocky & Mireille
Wow, a Rocket J. Squirrel AND Rockette sighting!!

Hi guys!

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky

Rocky & Mireille
Was a good time flying with the Old Musketeers!🚀!

Top Bottom