Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are you in an Alliance? Want a badge?

If you're reading this then i'm guessing the answer is yes! If it was no, did you know that you can find actively recruiting Alliances here?

If you're proud of your Alliance then i'm sure you would love a badge to be able to show it off to everyone! So that's what we've done! We're making some changes for you to show off your loyalty/rivalry or just because some people love badges!

These are the simple steps!
1) Engage with your Alliance to create an icon. Make sure it's something you all agree on as this will represent your Alliance. It can be any size, however it will be scaled down to 32x32 so make sure it looks good at that size. (Can you see the little love icon over there <-----? That's where it will go.)
2) Submit below your icon along with all the names of your Alliance members. These must be tagged with the @ symbol before the name. So the admin/moderating team on here would look like @Husam @Chloe11111 @Barkmi4 (Mike) and @Jenn B - This makes it easy for us to click on names and award the badge.
3) Make sure the name of your Alliance is within the post.
4) I'm going to be a grumpy sod here, if you don't do the above, no Alliance badge will be awarded. We have a LOT of Alliances on the forum, for us to manually search out names will take a LOT of time. If you do it correctly, we can simply click and award.
5) Make sure you are happy with your icon. We won't keep changing it!

Over to you now! We look forward to seeing your creative icons for your Alliance!

Last edited:
@skinnyb @Davejoyg @david smith

gameraders alliance.jpg

Top Bottom