Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another supernatural player

You are Welcome brother..
I had known that you were and you are fair player..
That is why I told you to tell people here what's going on with your game..

And regarding GI support team..we all agree here that they are not professional.. They act without thinking some times..

And @Yulee emoji is true.. Mailing to GI support sometimes feels like hitting your head to wall.

I hope you get Good respone from Ivan...
He is the one who read your Problem and brought out truth..

I am sure his team road404 can help you to restore your city as I was back...
Well said, I a windows player back up my game frequently, So I don't half to contact GI Support for a restore code, IF and when my game crashes, I open my airportcity game back up folder seclet all and paste into the right folder, then open game and play where I left off

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
When I started this post I was wondering if your're a cheater or very rich guy because I didn't found any logical reason for burning such ammount of resources (just for a chest?). And short time in which you did it made me started thinking of someone supernatural.
Please accept my appologies if you felt offended by my accusation (for being cheater not supernatural of course).

Your case and confusing GI's response is somehow unique. Maybe further compensation from GI will make you to change your mind about giving up the game.

BTW(1) I know exacly how you felt when you lost your city. It happend to me ca. 3 weeks a go. I started a new game, wrote about it in this forum and I got much appreciated help from forum members

BTW(2) I was sending planes to Thailand because I was waiting for compensation from GI and I had nothing else to do. So I decided to do a test "what spot in ranking do I get with 4 turboprops and no resources" (in fact I used few barrels from stock)
If you still want to end a game on your terms and you're looking for a target make "one member" alliance and try to grab top spot. Yeah - that might be a good last challenge

BTW(3) However If you decide to rebuild your city don't forget to ask GI for lost tokens - they will give it back as well

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I cannot clearly describe my feelings now. Feel free to share yours here if you were me.

I'd probably be climbing the walls cursing like a drunken sailor. This might be the only polite way of putting it.

I had a game incorrectly banned for a year and others I had to defend, so I know how extremely painful dealing with GI "support" can be - just depends on if they accuse you of time travel in the first or second email.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Wow!!!! Finally this all finall comes to light!!! I got one restore code with bugs that gave me stuff that i did not earn or purchase after visiting madelin, and i get labeled a cheater also.... almost 4 years of my life given to this game and being called a cheater is not cool at all... I would rather earn my stuff like I have since Feb 2012.... Thanks GI.....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Oh lets not mention the totally worthless updates we all have gotten that have been plagued with bugs, visiting glitches, crashing and other problems that have been mentioned on here with generated answers and finger pointing at us for cheating.... not fair...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@BMCowboy
Since you had a total of six accounts, support team had some difficulties handling them, so we helped you directly.
Both your new main game and support games should be unblocked now. If you have any patience left, we'll go through restoring your city through support.
And sorry again this took so much time.
Can you also get that support team on unblocking the players who have been falsely accused of cheating and have been blocked for months? I can't understand how some players get a response in a day while others who have invested years in the game are blocked for 6 months.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
@BMCowboy
Since you had a total of six accounts, support team had some difficulties handling them, so we helped you directly.
Both your new main game and support games should be unblocked now. If you have any patience left, we'll go through restoring your city through support.
And sorry again this took so much time.
Thank you again to Ivan / Road404 / Timur / Natalia / Anna / Katherine / anyone from GI who help in this case, and of course all bro and sis here as well. My account finally acquitted. Together with the offer of buildings restoration, it brings back my interest towards the game. What a nice X'mas present!

Besides, I didn't realize that I actually got 6 accounts until you told me. I always play a single game on a single mobile phone. Probably the rest 5 were only history accounts while I once requested to move my game from old damaged phone to the new one, and several times that GI support suggested me to open a new game as a solution to a problem (interesting again, right?). Feel free to disable them if needed as I cannot open them anyway.
However, I raise my support request through "new request" function inside the game this time. If it didn't directly related to my existing game ID while leads to support teams' difficulties on accounts identification, it's a game development defect. But if it did related to game ID, support team may need to review their workflow again.

Further more, I'd like to share my personal view towards GI Support with you folks in this forum.

Quote my 1st sentence again: Don’t judge too fast, dude.

Remember, IT support need support as well. When there are lots of limitation on what they are supporting, they could do a little and only follow the standard steps when dealing with requester, which cannot solve problems in many cases. Take AC as an example, the design of "gaming history depends on data stored on the mobile device" often leads to problems that out of GI Support problem solving ability, end up to a frustration standard reply to a frustrated player. Trust me dude, being an ITSM management of a world-wide investment company for over 20 years, I fully understand the hardship when dealing with customer service.
For developers, I can see new moves from you like collecting players' ideas in the latest FB event. It's a good sign to make the game environment a better place and ease support's works. Keep moving!
For gamers, GI Support are not intend to make you down for sure, dude! Try not to stand on the point of "I'm your customer! You should service me!" an blame on their works. It doesn't help after all even you are 100% right. Instead, try to voice out your suggestion no matter it's valuable or not. Let the developers decide it. And one day if you find a changes or new event happened in the game due to your suggestion, please receive my personal thank you in advance!

Dreams needed to be implemented or it would only be a daydreaming. Therefore, I'll start sharing my ideas in other posts as below:
1) Game suggestions
For example, ever think about sending flights to your friends' airport? Competition oriented events like "Top Players / Alliance" increase players' interest (and spending...) towards the game, but also increase intention of cheating at the same time. However, events of players-interactive oriented may do good to their happiness as well. If I can send a flight to @Sambhav Jain together with a bunch of beautiful stewardess, he must be excited for a week! It would be fun if possible. Think about it!
2) Gaming Tips
For example, do you know there's actually a way to increase possibility of items dropping from flights without spending special item like Spy Glass? Of course I am talking about a legal way, dude. Haha~ Sounds interesting, right? Let me share it with you.... in other post!

Still got lots of ideas or tips to share with. Some of them may not be possible or even a dumb idea. But remember:
Never say impossible as it only means something you don’t know.

Enjoy everyone. Merry X'mas!!! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
When I started this post I was wondering if your're a cheater or very rich guy because I didn't found any logical reason for burning such ammount of resources (just for a chest?). And short time in which you did it made me started thinking of someone supernatural.
Please accept my appologies if you felt offended by my accusation (for being cheater not supernatural of course).

Your case and confusing GI's response is somehow unique. Maybe further compensation from GI will make you to change your mind about giving up the game.

BTW(1) I know exacly how you felt when you lost your city. It happend to me ca. 3 weeks a go. I started a new game, wrote about it in this forum and I got much appreciated help from forum members

BTW(2) I was sending planes to Thailand because I was waiting for compensation from GI and I had nothing else to do. So I decided to do a test "what spot in ranking do I get with 4 turboprops and no resources" (in fact I used few barrels from stock)
If you still want to end a game on your terms and you're looking for a target make "one member" alliance and try to grab top spot. Yeah - that might be a good last challenge

BTW(3) However If you decide to rebuild your city don't forget to ask GI for lost tokens - they will give it back as well
Reply to your BTW(2), I did try that as well! Only that I keep flying using low level planes and thus could hardly compare with other strong teams. Take last week as example, my one-man alliance scored no. 22 only. The top one almost 10 times my records. No hope... :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual

BTW, I now changed my game name as "!Cow.SuperNatual". Thank you, dude. I really like this name, haha!

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Bm, Yesterday, I restored my AJ through restore code, so I lost you and 8 other's because my game was never recorded in server's :(, i got the city as that on 2 October when I updated my game whereas I lost 13 star's and some other chests including that #1 Alliance chest. :(
And I guess you aren't neighbor in AJ2.
So, please add both of my games.
Thank you :)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Does anyone else find it incredibly weird and inconsistent with Free to plays response? I have had my game blocked for not cheating (I was loading rocket fuel too fast). I have also been blocked from world map race over and over. Also I lost my game for 3 weeks this summer when it crashed including 114 greenies I had bought

I never got a nice response from anyone let alone ANY compensation- So many of us have had problems. And now here is this Cowboy dude who gets his game blocked only once and we see him getting 4,000 greenies and a personal apology from Free to Play?? What the heck?

I LOST over a hundred greenies during the game crash this summer and even though I privided receipts and screenshots I was never given my greenies back let alone given any for compensation.

SMH

Bm, Yesterday, I restored my AJ through restore code, so I lost you and 8 other's because my game was never recorded in server's :(, i got the city as that on 2 October when I updated my game whereas I lost 13 star's and some other chests including that #1 Alliance chest. :(
And I guess you aren't neighbor in AJ2.
So, please add both of my games.
Thank you :)
sent invite from gamerader

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
What an absolutely great read. From a player who had a game blocked for over 18 months and finally restored I can see everyone's frustrations. As its been said many times it is the glitches and bugs that annoy us most but also the achievement at beating them and carrying on is an achievement in itself.
Don't stop playing if we all did there would be no reason for GI to continue with the game
If we are all here in another 3 or 4 years that's great
I have made so many cyber friends playing this game:);):D(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Merry X'mas everyone! Hope you all enjoy the day.

For me, I enjoy it very much as I finally received GI Support's email today about my buildings redemption.
HOWEVER, I enjoy it not because of building redemption (yeah... not redeem yet... see the funny story below...) but the way GI support handling my case.

Here's my previous email which I believe it's short and clear about what I need.
An Excel table showing what special buildings I lost, plus a request of coins to rebuild several main buildings:
Untitled.jpg

Guess what their action is? I received something like this tonight:
2015-12-25 14.09.08.png

2015-12-25 14.16.35.png

2015-12-25 14.15.17.png

See how interesting it is! I tell them the existing level of main buildings in my current game and ask for coins to rebuild them. But they send back coins and green notes together with those mentioned main buildings with exactly the same level!!!
Oh my honey! I believe their understanding is that "He request to redeem a Lv6 Town Hall" as well as the other buildings, and totally neglected the Excel table... Very Funny, dude! Is it a comedy show? I mean, what should I do with the extra Town Hall? Can I build it anyway so that I could have two Town Hall on the same map? Trust me, dude, I would have a try on it later:cool:. And if the result is positive, I would be the only player in AC with double Town Hall / Terminal / Repair Base / Control Tower / Mission Control... hallelujah!

Dear Free2Play , kindly please check if there's any extraterrestrial from the outer space who pretended to be human race and act as a GI Support. If yes, please help tell them "Earth is dangerous, better back to Mars, dude.":joyful:

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh

For me, I enjoy it very which as I finally receive GI Support's email today about my buildings redemption.
HOWEVER, I enjoy it not because of building redemption (yeah... not redeem yet... see the funny story below...) but the way GI support handling my case.

Here's my previous email which I believe it's short and clear about what I need.
An Excel table showing what special buildings I lost, plus a request of coins to rebuild several main buildings:
View attachment 2585

View attachment 2587
View attachment 2588
View attachment 2589

See how interesting it is! I tell them the existing level of main buildings in my current game and ask for coins to rebuild them. But they send back coins and green notes together with those mentioned main buildings with exactly the same level!!!
Oh my honey! I believe their understanding is that "He request to redeem a Lv6 Town Hall" as well as the other buildings, and totally neglected the Excel table... Very Funny, dude! Is it a comedy show? I mean, what should I do with the extra Town Hall? Can I build it anyway so that I could have two Town Hall on the same map? Trust me, dude, I would have a try on it later:cool:. And if the result is positive, I would be the only player in AC with double Town Hall / Terminal / Repair Base / Control Tower / Mission Control... hallelujah!

Dear Free2Play , kindly please check if there's any extraterrestrial from the outer space who pretended to be human race and act as a GI Support. If yes, please help tell them "Earth is dangerous, better back to Mars, dude.":joyful:
is this amount of bucks\coins around the same as you will spend for immediate upgrade of lost buildings? I was in same position year ago and i got similar refund.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)

For me, I enjoy it very which as I finally receive GI Support's email today about my buildings redemption.

View attachment 2585

View attachment 2587
View attachment 2588
View attachment 2589

Hahhahaha...
This is hilarious..

I guess should have asked them Straight things...
Like th10 , control tower 10
Repair base 5 and soo on..

GI support is like ... He asked th6 give him...
They do not the read your mails fully...

So I suggest ask them straight..what's missing...
Do not tell them what you have currently..

Good luck for further actions..

Top Bottom